need info

hemanth.balla

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
We appeared for Bio metrics code-3 on 11th March.but sofar USCIS didn't update my online case status.Actually I got 3 different EAC numbers for I-485,I-765,I-131 receipts.In which of the above FP related LUD will appear?
Balla

Give them some more time bro! If they were so fast we all wouldn't be here :p

Look under the 485 for the LUD
hemanth.balla said:
Hi,
We appeared for Bio metrics code-3 on 11th March.but sofar USCIS didn't update my online case status.Actually I got 3 different EAC numbers for I-485,I-765,I-131 receipts.In which of the above FP related LUD will appear?
Balla

hemanth.balla said:
Hi,
Balla

Never got any LUD on my I-485, not after FP, not after inquiry and their responce.

Hi Jhawilla,
Can you please explain here what is LUD move?now my status shows "Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on February 1, 2006. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. "

Thanks