Need Huge Financial Supports

islammanjurul

Registered Users (C)
I am from Bangladesh.I want to come to USA for higher education.Currently I am studying computer science at a leading private university in my country(Who has a very good contract with university of california-berkley and university of illinois-urbana champaigne).I want to transfer my course...
BUT before that,I need some financial support,may be loan(REpayment after graduation)or aid.......
Is there anybody who can help me to get proper financial support?
(NB:Expenses for studying at Cal.-Berkley and ILLINOIS is approximately $35,000,and i also need the whole support)

hey, i'm interested to study in the US but i lack fundings as well... anyway, if i ever get a financial assistance, can i include that in my financial statement when i file an application for my visa? and are there real online resources which give out loans for int'l students? anyone, help please? i'm really hopeful that there are institutions that gives full financial assistance out there...

i actually checked globalslc.com (that's the url that worked :D!) and looked through the site and found out that my country is not in their participating list.

asylee co-signer

donkeyhole said:
i actually checked globalslc.com (that's the url that worked :D!) and looked through the site and found out that my country is not in their participating list.

i have similar problem with you, i am from indonesia, and my country also is not in their list.
the co-signer i got, is an asylee, her asylum is granted in 2006.
is an asylee eligible to be a co-signer? anybody can help? thanks in advance.