Need Help

yellowrocks

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
I need help. I can go on another forum, but you guys can help me the best in the best way possible you can.

I am not drawing attention. I am in real trouble.

My wife has been taken away by her parents from me.

Rest is all you know the issues of past gets aggravated, insecure feeling and what not... One claims i am right you are wrong, one has issues with another family member and bla bla bla.

Eventhough efforts are going on, but i dont know what's next

As you all know i received my GC and filed for my wife's GC before 2 months in July

I got receipts from USCIS.

The help i need is :-

Can one cancel derivative application for GC?

Is it in my hands?

Waiting for your response

The above two answers makes me little prepared to think of the next

I also need help regarding other issues

Because her parents are on the brisk of making me realize, they have all kinds of misunderstandings and confusions which are very difficult to clear(again the tries have not been stopped), but a social issue sucks it all, many of u know about it..., so i want to be prepared in case..... for all..

Stop the Crap.

Don't frustrate everyone with your bull.. . If you have a question about immigration,ask it in the forum.

There are thousands who come to this forum,to share their immigration problems.

What do you mean taken away from you? did they come to this country and take her away? is she out of US now?
Yes, you being principal applicant you can withdraw derivative application.

Guys,
I need help. I can go on another forum, but you guys can help me the best in the best way possible you can.

Rest is all you know the issues of past gets aggravated, insecure feeling and what not... One claims i am right you are wrong, one has issues with another family member and bla bla bla.

As you all know i received my GC and filed for my wife's GC before 2 months in July

Is it in my hands?

Because her parents are on the brisk of making me realize, they have all kinds of misunderstandings and confusions which are very difficult to clear(again the tries have not been stopped), but a social issue sucks it all, many of u know about it..., so i want to be prepared in case..... for all..

Last edited by a moderator:
hi

hi dslstart
yes they came to U.S. and they took away and went some place else, we know the place, but right now its just stuck there

how can i withdraw her application?

please assist

What do you mean taken away from you? did they come to this country and take her away? is she out of US now?
Yes, you being principal applicant you can withdraw derivative application.

talk to ur lawyer and they can withdraw her application.

now stop pouring your soul here since you no longer have our sympathy. you are either a psychopath in need of mental help (which may explain why your wife has left you) or your's is a genuine case but you have cried "wolf" one too many times. end this now and leave us alone!

Yellorocks...
If your wife is supporting you, and its the in-laws you are having trouble with, why do you want to withdraw her application? Do you want to complicate things further by doing so?
It seems to me, what you and your wife need is the courage to stand up for yourself and have a straight forward talk with her parents.
If you can't do that, it won't be of any help even if everyone on this forum pray for you.
It is upto you to take action.

But I believe, given the limited information, you should not withdraw your wife's petition.

dont act on impulse to withdraw.... people change mind and become amicable in course of time. To withdraw it takes only 24 hours... to re-file.... you have to go thro hell..dont let petty quarrels control ur life.. Think of circuimstances when either you / wife is sick and there is no one in the world to help each other (expect for you two) - who else would help you more than the wife....
would the inlaws help , when you are 55 years old...?? DONT do the EYE for a EYE Story.

listen to the song " just the two of us" -- peacefully.

As some others have said.. Ask yourself, do you want to be with your wife? If the answer is yes, then find out what she wants to do.

All that should matter is that you and your wife want to be together, not what anyone else thinks. If you do want to be together, parents, green cards, etc, should not be a problem.

Good luck

I hope you don't have kids. That would be tough(Read brutal) on them. Otherwise, talk to your attorney and withdraw.

Guys,

Is it in my hands?

Because you asked --
Don't say or do anything which will make you feel bad or ashamed at a later point in your life. Its not over until its over, don;t tinker or change anything on immigration front unless you have to ( to file new petition or something like that ) . Even if your partner gets the GC, it won't be end of world for anybody and you will still be eligible to file for another person as long as there is no fraud.

Life is not easy, try patching up with your partner, ILs are there for some years and then they disappear. Easier said than done. Calming down, letting time pass and trying constructive things would help you ride the storm and you will come out as a better person then you were before the storm. Time does tests everyone, its how you stand which matters. Good luck.

yellowrock you need help but not from this place.

In one full swoop you are talking of withdrawing GC application for someone who was your life partner. This just indicates mental imbalance. I have read some of your old postings and that just consolidates the fact that you need mental stability.

Go to a Dr. and please leave this forum for the purpose it was set up.

Because you asked --
Don't say or do anything which will make you feel bad or ashamed at a later point in your life. Its not over until its over, don;t tinker or change anything on immigration front unless you have to ( to file new petition or something like that ) . Even if your partner gets the GC, it won't be end of world for anybody and you will still be eligible to file for another person as long as there is no fraud.

Life is not easy, try patching up with your partner, ILs are there for some years and then they disappear. Easier said than done. Calming down, letting time pass and trying constructive things would help you ride the storm and you will come out as a better person then you were before the storm. Time does tests everyone, its how you stand which matters. Good luck.