need help !!

olstupid

Registered Users (C)
i wonder if anyone got this experience...... if anyone did please let me know.. cause i am confused. :confused: just couple of minutes back i got a call and the Guy on phone said he is calling from immigration office... ( It was Dallas number) , he asked me couple of questions like current address , countries i have been ( since i have been to too many ), my occupation. infact he was reading my biographical information form. he even told me my date of filling, reciept date, PD and date of last update... after asking me questions for almost 15 minutes... he said congrats !! your i485 is being approved and within next 24 hrs we will update your status.. Is it a prank ???? anyone with similar experience?:confused:

He's right... your 485 has been approved

Some members have reported similar experiences in the past. IOs sometimes call individuals to confirm accuracy of information provided. Congratulations and rest assured that your 485 has been approved. You will get an online update soon :)

Christ...First time i am hearing...Please post tomarrow if your cases is approved...tomarrow ...

Hello,
Congrats ! I am sure it is APPROVED. I have seen other people posting similar experiences. Congrats again.

Could yu please post your details ! - thanks

PD Jun 2001
ND July 2005

schedule A/ EB2
reciept date of I485 20th june 2005
approval date july 13 2007

just now recieved the emails confirming what the agent had said on phone call. thanks for quick response guys and best wishes to all

this is too much of CRM here-- we love you USCIS :)

Next would be that I reach home this evening and find a guy with a laptop / wireless connection and a printer waiting on my door.

He start asking me few questions pertaining to my application by looking at his laptop and declare :

"Congratulations !! you answered all my questions correctly, here comes your Adjustment of Status approval out of my printer"

and to top it all, he says

"here is a $ 50 gift coupon for the nearest Indian Restaurant for you and your family", "we are sorry we made you suffer so long"

and flies off,

-----------------------------------
EB2 (India)
PD June 2003 (why would anyone be surprised if it was even 1993)
substitute labor
I140/I485: concurrent filing in Feb 05
got EAD / AP almost instantaneously along with first FP
massive lull after that
kept on requesting additional EAD/AP
Transfer on March 15 2007 from VSC->TSC
FP2 in May '07
lull again........
LUD on june 28
lud on june 30 (no content change)

Next would be that I reach home this evening and find a guy with a laptop / wireless connection and a printer waiting on my door.

He start asking me few questions pertaining to my application by looking at his laptop and declare :

"Congratulations !! you answered all my questions correctly, here comes your Adjustment of Status approval out of my printer"

"here is a $ 50 gift coupon for the nearest Indian Restaurant for you and your family", "we are sorry we made you suffer so long"

and flies off,

EB2 (India)
substitute labor
massive lull after that
FP2 in May '07
lull again........
LUD on june 28

Well, this may sound funny now. But, who knows.... USCIS may resort to these activities in the future to do some PR work & raise their image.

the funny thing was , thinking its a prank i tried calling back that number.... and the response was that number is out of service... :eek: ( i just spoke with guy just 5 minutes back... ) i did tried to do reverse phone search but no point.... :D i think they do need to improve CRM. Should do like india... send a policeman for verification.....with some witnesses.

:) :)

and flies off,

EB2 (India)
substitute labor
massive lull after that
FP2 in May '07
lull again........
LUD on june 28