need help

laomang

Registered Users (C)
I sent the G-325a & medical to uscis on Aug. 2005, and the post office sent the signature receipt by uscis back to me on Aug 15, but my case status nothing changed until now, (still said on July 21 we send letter to you for requst...), how can I do? I think uscis will update the case status when they receievd the package, but after one month nothing happened! They lost my package or ??? Could you please help me how to figure out this problem? Do you think I need send another one just in case? Thanks,

Yes, your status should have changed to confirm receipt of your package.
You should have called them 2 week after your send data.

Call them ASAP and explain that you have the delivery receipt.
I hope you made copies of everything you sent in case they lost it. Also check the PO BOX # you used for the address is the correct one when you talk to them.

Need help.

Yeah,you definetely should use the customer service number and talk to the officer.He/she should tell you same.If this does not work,send a new RFI(med& Biographic).Enclose the post office receipt for the first RFI you sent and a letter explaining that you sent your RFI back in august and your LUD has never changed and you think your package may be away from your file.I think this would help since you're no choice and are actually in little trouble

Timeline

RD :Aug 22,2001
Fingerprint :Jul 27,2004
RFI :Jul 21,2005
RFI received by uscis:08/09/2005
Bio :07/25/2005
Bio done :08/10/2005
RFE :08/30/2005
RFE received by uscis:09/07/2005
Approval :09/15/2005

Thank you for your helpful suggestion, I think I need to call them and also send the other package and explain letter to them just in case. Thanks again,

Could you please let me know the customer service time is 8am to 6pm, is it estern time or pacific time? thanks,