need help with tracking OCI status (SFO)

MJ10

Hi Folks,

I need some suggestions/help if you have been in similar situation or heard of anything relevant. Here is my situation:

Applied for OCI (Family-application) - acknowledgement date : 17th Jan

OCI-number is shown on the application status webpage

Document printing status: processed on 10th Feb 2014

Dispatched from India: 13th Feb 2014

and after this no update (i.e. no date shown for documents received at SFO column), I am planning to travel to India in the last week of March. I tried to call SFO consulate, BLS office at SFO, no response. Later created tickets on website, no luck there as well.

Any suggestions on what should I do, I am planning to go to BLS office in couple of days and would be applying for tourist/entry visa if could not hear back from them early next week.

Any help/suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Applied for OCI (Family-application) - acknowledgement date : 17th Jan
OCI-number is shown on the application status webpage
Document printing status: processed on 10th Feb 2014
Dispatched from India: 13th Feb 2014
!

Did you get an email from BLS requesting your passport? Looks like BLS got the OCI documents from GOI on Feb 13th.

Contact them - search this forum for an email address to someone at SFO consulate and send them a message.

Thanks for your message.

No, I did not receive any emails (passport request) from BLS. I did some reading on various forums and based on a similar case, it appears the OCI cards (or booklet) could be with the consulate. I am still trying to get in touch with people at consulate but no luck so far.