Need help with RFE

Jonathan sa

Registered Users (C)
I have received an RFE today asking for copy's of I-20. I don't know what this is. I don't think I have an I-20. They also want copy's of I-797, is this the aproval notices for my I-94. Please help.

First of all Do Not panic..... and Don't worry... and smile that ur case is live ... I believe 95% ppl in 485 case receive RFE depend on case. all you need to resposnse with some proof of documents and LOT OF CONFENDENCE. I am not very religious person but if u believe on God everything would be fine.... you just need to believe on him....if GC is written in ur luck noone can stop ur GC.... one day you would open ur mail and you wouldn't believe it. thats it. so smile :D

I believe they are looking that you kept your status valid. since u are here.

If you feel comfortable then plz do share ur story since u are here ... and a little background of ur prv status did u switch..... and RD/ND about 140 + LC ... prvious status......

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
If you have attended school here in US, you'd have had your I-20, using which you may have entered US. So, contact your school to get the document(s). If not, then you should contact your attorney.........

Hope this helps....

Jonathan sa

Cool down man, every thing will be fine. As far as I know I-797 is the approval notice of I-140.

ND 08/02
FP not yet