need help with form I-130

ledave

I am a US permanent ( green card holder ) , the last couple weeks , I sent in the form I-130 to sponsor my spouse and a son 2 years old in Vietnam, then I received the rejection notice from USCIS , and It says : The application has not been fully completed , the following fields were not completed : relationship,
on form I-130 . Did I fill out wrong in the section A . Relationship 1. I am filling this petition for my : spouse and child ( I checked both spouse and child because I think i sponsor for a spouse and a child ) on the form , should I check spouse only ?
section C , 17 . list spouse and all children of your relatives : these should be me and my child ?
section D , other information :
1.if seperate petitions are also being submitted for other relatives , give names of each and relationship : should I fill in my child name here and relationship so USCIS can process together ?
thanks in advance

I am a US permanent ( green card holder ) , the last couple weeks , I sent in the form I-130 to sponsor my spouse and a son 2 years old in Vietnam, then I received the rejection notice from USCIS , and It says : The application has not been fully completed , the following fields were not completed : relationship,
on form I-130 . Did I fill out wrong in the section A . Relationship 1. I am filling this petition for my : spouse and child ( I checked both spouse and child because I think i sponsor for a spouse and a child ) on the form , should I check spouse only ?
You cannot check two relationships. You have two options:

1. Petition your spouse only. That way you only file (and pay for) one petition. You would check "spouse" for A1. When it comes time to apply for an immigrant visa, your spouse can apply and your child can apply as a derivative of your spouse. Note that that only works if you're still a permanent resident. If you become a U.S. citizen, then your spouse goes into the Immediate Relative category, which cannot have derivatives.

2. File two separate petitions, one for your spouse, and one for your child. You will have to pay for 2 petitions.

section C , 17 . list spouse and all children of your relatives : these should be me and my child ?
For your spouse's petition, yes.

section D , other information :
1.if seperate petitions are also being submitted for other relatives , give names of each and relationship : should I fill in my child name here and relationship so USCIS can process together ?
If you are filing separate petitions for your spouse and child, then yes, each person should be listed on the other person's petition.

thanks for helping , one more question on I-130 :
C.21: If filing for your spouse , give last address at which you lived together
is it the address where my spouse lives in vietnam now , we have never lived together , I live in US and just traveled to Vietnam and lived with her for a month.
or leave this field blank? thanks advance

thanks for helping , one more question on I-130 :
C.21: If filing for your spouse , give last address at which you lived together
is it the address where my spouse lives in vietnam now , we have never lived together , I live in US and just traveled to Vietnam and lived with her for a month.
or leave this field blank? thanks advance
I would say either that address where you lived with her for a month, or "none".