Need help with EAC Card? please help

hasanali

Registered Users (C)
hi guys,
i need to re-new my Employment Authorization Card. i live in Virginia and my local ins office is arlington office. i have the following questions?
1) what is the related application for this kind of work? I need application number and should i get it from local ins office?
2) what documnets do i need to file? Like photos or ets?
3) should i file to local ins or vermont center!
4) what is the fee for that?
your input highly appriciated. i always get help from this forum. thanks guys.

No Title

I sent mine to VSC about 2 month ago. application form (cant remeber the number but you can check the INS.gov site and download it) photo, $100, copy of old card, the piece paper from the document your received together with old card (it says to speed up the processes). a cover letter, copy of passport. I did not receive new card yet. Maybe soon.
good luck

No Title

Go to: "http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/formsfee/index.htm"
Either print the form I-765 or order it by mail. There is a link to type your address and order forms by mail. It will arrive in a week. Then read the instructions on the form. It tells you everything you need to know. From what I remember, you need two pictures, previous EAD copy (If you have one), $100 check, copy of I-485 receipt etc.,

Even the printed version of the form has instructions along with it. I filed my EAD myself (without any lawyer) by following the instructions and got it without problems.

Good luck