• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Need help with affidavit of support and Job Offer

TKFOO84

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I really need someone who can help me to be my affidavit of support and provide me Job offer, because i do not have sufficient fund but i won the green card lottery and got my 2nd notification letter, however I'd have sufficient fund at the end of this year.

Can anyone help? I'll pay you back once I got a job, the person who willing to be my support I promise I'll not give you troubles by becoming public charge and I'll go back to my own country so the Goverment will not question you.

Please write back or send me an email to kheong20 @yahoo.com

Thank you very much, terms and conditions can be discussed.

TK

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. It will be a miracle for you to find a sponsor that way without any personal details.

hey man, i was had my interview 16 april; and the consul it asked to me an affidavit of support, why it requested the sponsor to you? i donk t know anybody in the eeuu. i dont have my affidavit of support, i am looking one.

in this case fellows, you are your own. it's your own responsibility. everyone is looking for a sponsor. I don't think people would sponsor you over the net.

I was giving my personal details such as e-mail address, i can't give you my house address and my cellphone number here, if you know or if anyone willing to help me please send me a PM. Thanks and appreciated.

TKFOO84,

It will be hard to find someone who can give affidavit of support even for a friend. Because it's a serious ducument and it obliges one person to support the other person within 3 years. I also do not know who might give this document to me.

Maybe you are too worried? Did they ask for affidavit of support in the US embassy in KL? (In some embassies, like Moscow and Warsaw, they often do not ask for affidavit of support and any found proofs at all).

So do they ask for the affidavit of support in KL?

Good Luck!

cheshirsky is right. Affidavit of support is not easy to get. When I asked my friend to fill it for me, she was very cautious about it, because it is a legal U.S Government document and it will bound her to support me for 3 years. She asked her accountant, her attorney, and she even went to an immigration lawyer to ask about the law behind the document before she agreed to sign the form for me.

The U.S is not like countries in Asia, where you can just pay someone to provide you with a legal document. People in the U.S are more aware of law and they take the law seriously.

I would recommend to keep trying to get one of the documents until your interview date. I know it seems impossible but you need to keep on trying. Try to find a job in the U.S or look for Malaysian communities who live in the U.S by searching the net. They might give you an assistance.

By the day of the interview if you haven't got the document, it would be your choice to keep moving forward or to back out. You can always try to go to the interview and hope that the Consulate will not ask for the documents. They will not reject your visa immediately. Most likely they will give you more time to complete the document.

You can always back out from the interview if you're not confidence about passing it. Remember, you will loose the $775 if you don't pass the interview.

Last edited by a moderator: