Need Help Urgently regarding EAD renewal

bhagyanagar

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I sent in my EAD renewal application on July 10th 2002 and was received by NSC on July 13th. I haven't yet received the Notice from NSC. I talked with an IIO today and he said that it has not been entered in the system yet. The check for $120 was encashed on 16th July.

I just realized that I did not put the A# in the related field, I think i had put None or N/A.

I have sent all the copies of earlier EAD's with my application.

My EAD expires on 10/24/2002.

I am worried now that due to the fact that I did not enter my A# they may reject my application.

What are my options now?

Should send a new application?
Wait for a reply from the NSC, and if i wait, will my original RD be still effective?

Any help in this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

RE--

Hi,
I feel that u should speak to IIO again and let them know the A#. Sincce they have recv the appl you need not worry about the status. The law says that if your company should not employ individuals with expired EAD or else they face fines. In 99% of the cases the companies are not aware of this law hence you are safe. NSC has been working really great these days and you will get you EAD soon.

BOL.

Thanks Rolex

Thank you very much for your feedback. I will call the IIO this monday and see if he/she can help me. I am also thinking of sending another application (just as a backup for peace of mind and a loss of $240) today.

Thanks again.