need help urgent!!!

sva2006

Registered Users (C)
Hi There,
I need the suggestion for my Case? I had the interviewed on Jan 11 and everything went well, I ask for the stamp on my PP because we are planning to go back to my home country ( already bought a ticket ) but the IM officer said she can't stamp on my pp because of It was the first day she work day. She had to let her superviser review on my case first. I felt like i had no where to go. What should i do. How do i know my case was approve? They took my I94, too. Is it normal that they took it but not stamp it? And Normally how long doest it take to get the GC or can i request to get the stamp?

Thank

What DO you are?
Some DO's don't stamp passport and is normal that at the inteview they took your I-94, but I don't understand if she said that your case was approved or what?
If you can change your plane ticket do so right away so you don't loose money.
Good luck,

she said everything look fine to her but she has to let her superviser to review my case first.

Get an appointment with USCIS and go again there and ask them whats going on.
Hopefully they will stamp it when you go there but do it as soon as you can as its not going to take more than a day to review a case specially when the officer resides in the same building.

Good Luck.

sva2006 said:
she said everything look fine to her but she has to let her superviser to review my case first.

thank you, i will do that. i have try to get the info pass since yesterday but just got the error thing. They cab stamp my pp with out any approval notice?

Take whatever docs u have with you. I think they already took your approval and your I-94 and your EDA and AP. So they have all records. Just your PP should be enough but take all copies of all the docs.

sva2006 said:
thank you, i will do that. i have try to get the info pass since yesterday but just got the error thing. They cab stamp my pp with out any approval notice?

Is it difficult to get the info pass? Do i need the infopass to get the stamp? If it is hard, can you give me the trick to get it? I have try so hard right now? Do you think if i just go at the local office, They will let me in? Do you think?

Thank

Try to get an INFOPASS because now everything is by appointment...but I don't know what is the error? probably some glitch on the system...try later on. Some DO's accept walk-in, you can try the least that they can tell you is no and get an infopass right?
Good luck,

Without the appointment nobody will let you in. So get the appointment through web. Try everyday around 7-9 PM as this is the time when they free up some appointments of even the next day.

Good luck.

sva2006 said:
Is it difficult to get the info pass? Do i need the infopass to get the stamp? If it is hard, can you give me the trick to get it? I have try so hard right now? Do you think if i just go at the local office, They will let me in? Do you think?

Thank
If you cannot get the appointment from the website, look around the DO for a photographer or an immigration lawyer. Those bastards sometimes takeup all the appointments under fake names and email address and then sell it. Once you buy an appointment from them, they will put all your information and in and right before they hit submit, they will cancel one of their appointments from a different computer. Thus freeing up one spot. The freed up appointment shows up right away on their screen when they hit submit.

Good Luck!

From the last post,
Can you suggest where i can find and contact them and how? Thank you so much for your helping. i really need the infopass to go to contact the local office to get the stamp since we already bought a ticket to travel.Can't afford to pay the penalty and different price...