Need help understanding email from USCIS

sakhlaq

Registered Users (C)
I just recieved an email from USCIS (CSC) regarding my I-485 query I did few days ago. Following is the text:

On 07/28/2006 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:
-- The applicant

Attorney Name:
-- Information not available

Case type:
-- I485

Filing date:
-- 10/05/2005

Receipt #:
-- WAC-XXXXXXXX

Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):
-- My Name

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):
-- AXXXXXXX

Type of service requested:
-- Case Status - Outside Processing Time

The status of this service request is:

Your I-485 application is currently pending security checks. No action may be taken at this time.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

I have couple of questions regarding this, Does Orange text mean that my application is pending for FBI name check? If yes, what can I do?

> Your I-485 application is currently pending security checks. No action may be taken at this time.

Does your online status show the same status as showed in the email you received above?

No its not the same. It still says:

Current Status:

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on October 5, 2005. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

Following is some detail about my application:
Category : EB-2
1st FP : Nov 05th, 2005
2nd FP : July 20th, 2006
Priority Date : Oct, 2001

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the same reply for my status inquiry and my online status shows exactly same message. It just means ..stuck in namecheck...