Need Help Tracking I-130

sahil908

Hello, I need some advice. I mailed I-130 form to VSC on July 31 through USPS post office in downtown Manhattan and got a tracking number. Unfortunately, I did not request for return reciept. I just checked their tracking system and it still shows that USPS was electronically notified about the package on July 31. Nothing more nothing less. I tried calling USPS about the package but offcourse they were of no help. I paid for the form through a bank draft instead of a personal check so I can't even check my account if it was cashed yet. I am getting really anxious about the package. Does anyone have any ideas how I can check if VSC is processing my petition? Would appreciate any ideas. Thank you all.

Just be patient and they will send you the NOA

Hello, I need some advice. I mailed I-130 form to VSC on July 31 through USPS post office in downtown Manhattan and got a tracking number. Unfortunately, I did not request for return reciept. I just checked their tracking system and it still shows that USPS was electronically notified about the package on July 31. Nothing more nothing less. I tried calling USPS about the package but offcourse they were of no help. I paid for the form through a bank draft instead of a personal check so I can't even check my account if it was cashed yet. I am getting really anxious about the package. Does anyone have any ideas how I can check if VSC is processing my petition? Would appreciate any ideas. Thank you all.

First, why did you send the form on July 31, the fees increase on July 30, if your application was send with old fees it will not be process because untill all the fees are paid in full your application will not be process.

Third, do not worry, if there is something wrong, they will let you know, do not panic, as long as you keep your usps reciepts you do not have to panic.

DO NOT PANIC, THEY WILL RESPOND, DO NOT WORRY AT ALL,