need help, please

I said yes, your son derives citizenship through you, provided that you have legal custody (even if it's shared custody with the birth father). As of the Child Citizenship Act, which became law in Feb 2001, only one parent needs to naturalize in order to pass citizenship onto their children. Before that, they used to require both parents naturalizing in most cases. So you don't need to worry about his stepfather's status. And it doesn't matter how your son got the green card (as long as he got it legally and without fraud, of course).

i will take the oath next month what should i do with his green card, if i don't have to apply for the n600? but will apply for his passport.
can i apply for his passport the same day as mine?
thank you very much.

i will take the oath next month what should i do with his green card, if i don't have to apply for the n600? but will apply for his passport.
You'll need his GC to apply for his passport.

If you don't apply for the N-600, make him aware of it in case he might want it when he's older. It doesn't expire, so it could be useful if there are delays in renewing his passport or if he loses the passport.
can i apply for his passport the same day as mine?
Yes. They will take away your naturalization certificate when you apply for your passport, so you'll need to apply for his passport at the same time applying for yourself, otherwise you have to wait until they return the naturalization certificate in the mail (which will be sent to you separately from the passports).