need help Please evaluate my case

blacknissan

Registered Users (C)
Hello I am a physician from India

I have a few publications around 40 with 15-16 first authored (12-15 are case reports)

The problem is that none of them are in a big journal like impact factor more than 3

More of my publications are on Optics and developing and designing lenses to view the eye during surgery... though this is helpful and people use them hardly anyone writes about them so my citations on those papers are just 2-3

I have other citations on some ideas of instruments and surgical techniques which have another around 10 citations so a total of 12-15 citations

I have reviewed over 15 papers for 7-8 journals
I have an honor award from an American Society
I am members of 2 societies who need some publications like Sigma
I believe i can get 6-7 letters

Should this fly for an EB-1

Should I use a lawyer ?
I am really concerned and stressed as i am nearing my H1 completion and may not have a job in time

I appreciate help

thanks

case

nissan,

i think you have a very sound case. citations are not the only criterion on the EB1 and the NIW either. your case sounds similar to mine in terms of not much time left on the H1. also from what i have heard here there is not much help lawyers are actually and you can do most things on your own. goodluck.

I appreciate your response

Thanks RR green about your response

I was wondering if anyone could help me with names of professional societies that we can be members off which will count for the EB 1 ??

Any help would be appreciated