Need help on "we mailed you decision"

hi there,

I got the same notice on October 1, I have not received the notice in the mail yet...how long does it take for the notice to be recieved? Will I get a copy of it or my lawyer only will get a notice?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure how long it will take

I got email on Sep 28th 2007, however I haven't received letter in mail box. I'm not sure that I get mail directly or only my old lawyer or we both get?

When I called USCIS customer service center, they said it can take upto 30 to mail the letter - what crap right?

But I'm doing all actions what I can do.

Hi rockme
you will get mail by end of this week, once generated after that it takes another week to mail it..

thanks

mail dilemma

hi there,

I got the same notice on October 1, I have not received the notice in the mail yet...how long does it take for the notice to be recieved? Will I get a copy of it or my lawyer only will get a notice?

Thanks in advance!

Hopeful Lana, my 485 was erroneously denied last year (cuz ex-employer withdrew I-140). I never recieved denial notice, or NOID (they went to the attorney and he never informed me). As soon as I heard about my 485 denial, I called USCIS to send me the denial notice. IO said it may take as long as 30 days. Its been more than 50 days and I haven't recieved anything from USCIS.

Letter from USCIS

Hi gurus and friends who are on the same boat as me !

Finally I was able to get hold of the letter what USCIS sent, not to me, to my attorney of records (my old lawyer). I had to struggle lot to get this letter from old attorney via old employer - well both are stupids and screwed my case.

Any way long story short, the denial is due to I-140 revoking by employer. My time started already since the day they sent the notice out - which is Sep 28th 2007. I have to file MTR (motion to re-open).

I'm talking the one of the attorneys in MURTHY law firm... will post more updates.

I'll fight....

Thanks for all your support.