need help on filling in I-485 form

futon

Registered Users (C)
My wife came here with B-2, later she changed her status to F-1 in US. So she has two I-94 cards. If you can corret the following my answer, I will appreciate your help.
Part 1
Date of Last Arrival: The date when she came with B-2
I-94 #: the I-94 # with her F-1
Current USCIS status: F-1
Expires on: D/S
Part 3
In what status did you last enter: B-2
Date visa was issued: the date when her B-2 was issued
Another two questions are 1. where i can find nonimmgrant Visa number. 2. if i file I-485 for my daughter (under 10),what her occupation is.
Thanks,

futon said:
My wife came here with B-2, later she changed her status to F-1 in US. So she has two I-94 cards. If you can corret the following my answer, I will appreciate your help.
Part 1
Date of Last Arrival: The date when she came with B-2
I-94 #: the I-94 # with her F-1
Current USCIS status: F-1
Expires on: D/S
Part 3
In what status did you last enter: B-2
Date visa was issued: the date when her B-2 was issued
Another two questions are 1. where i can find nonimmgrant Visa number. 2. if i file I-485 for my daughter (under 10),what her occupation is.
Thanks,

HI
You may want to clarify the item Expires on: Is it visa or I 94?
Visa Number: The numbers (8 digit) printed in RED on your visa stamp.
Minor occupation: NA
Good luck!

Thank you so much. your answer is very helpful. on I-485, following Current USCIS Status, question is Expires on____. Because my wife's status is F-1. her I-94 is valid until D/S. what should it be? thanks again.

Question I 485 form - Spouse F1

In I 485 application, after Current USCIS Status, there is a question 'Expires on____'. My wife is on F1 and her I-94 it says valid until Duration of status. what should be written?

Thanks

Expires on is for the visa...

Chris

I thought it is the "visa status", not the actual "visa" on the passport.

I am in H1 now and I am planning to enter my H1 expiry date.

I have a F1 visa stamp which already expired and I did not go back to my country after I get the H1. So I do not have H1 visa stamp on my passport.

ChrisV, do you still think I will put "visa" expiry date instead of "visa status" expiry date?

Thank you very much.