Need help on 2nd FP on newark NJ

byju

Registered Users (C)
I got a 2nd FP notice for Oct 25.
i)Is it possible to have a early FP in newark NJ.
ii) Shall I go any Day of week. Or specific day like WED or SAT
iii) Any body had early FP in newark NJ

Please share your views and experience

Thankx
RD Nov 5 2001
ND Dec 5 2001
1st FP Mar 31 2002
2nd FP Sceduled Oct 25 2003

as far as I heard from other folks, it looks ok to do a early fp, but I don't which day is good. I will have same situation as you, please keep us informed of your experience, Thanks!

1. Possible
2. Not sure of the day...Heard few of them having done on SAT.
3. Many have done early @ Newark,NJ

Just walk-in and don't say that you are coming early..!
Good Luck

I also got notice for 2nd FP for Oct 17th. I called NCSC to see if I could get an earlier appointement and they told me that I should go on the date of appointment, nothing is available earlier. Is it possible to walk in on an earlier date, preferrably Saturday, in Newark, NJ? Pls share your experiences.

RD: 1/15/2002

The office at Newark, NJ opens from Tue-Sat, 8:00AM to 4:00PM. But I heard Sat. is for "special appointment only".

I would suggest to go on Tue- Fri when their workload is light. I went there at 1:30PM and there were very few people waiting for FP.

dengdeng

Hi dengdeng,
What's the latest update on your case ? No second FP ??:confused:
why did you stop posting here ? Did your boss caught you red handed (posting here)?:p

dengdeng

Hi Dengdeng,

I send some documents for my wife's EAD renewal on Sept 2nd. Moreover My Lawyer also faxed VSC asking status of my case. MAy be both of this triggerred the 2nd FP notice.

But the mystery is that My wife did FP and Picture for EAD renewal (online) at Newark INS office last moth but again she got the 2nd FP notice.....

Any comments......

I did early FP at Newark

I did an early FP at NEwark on Saturday Sept 6th. I went on a weekday earlier and the lady had asked me to come in on a Saturday between 12-3.

Hope this helps.

DID 2nd FP in newark

Hi

i did my 2nd FP today afternoon. We went there aroung 12:45 and there were nobody waiting The lady just let us in.She never asked and we didn't say that we came for an early FP. Everything finished in half hour time.
Just try out guys......:D :D :D