Need help..my I140 pending @TSC almost 2 years..Security check - anyone got spproved?

ssmohi

Need help..my I140 pending @TSC almost 2 years..Security check

I was following your posts, i see your I140 approved, congrats.

What you did to get the case moving, pls let me know.

Whats your email id ?
Edit/Delete Message

my I140 is pending since March 2007

Hey , My I 140 is pending with USCIS for about 2 years , Looks like yours is approved , Appreciate if you can hlep me with a few questions

1. How much time it took for you

2. Is there anything you had to do to get it approved

Thanks

My I-140 is pending since 2 years since feb 2007

All - My I 140 is pending in TSC since 2 years. I have a rd 02/27/07 with a LUD of 08/17/07. I tried all avenues of getting the application moved. Last update I received was in background check. Are anyone in similar situation??? Please help. :(

I have same problem

MY RD is 02-09-2007
still pending background check also got lud on 08/05/07
have some friends with same issue who ever filed in feb and march 2007 they have just put there files a side and labled them background check but actually they are sitting in uscis office backyard :mad:

My I140 still pending - Mar 07

Hi Guys,

I am really concerned , My I 140 filed in March 2007 is still pending as background check , I see a few of us in the same boad , what are our options

Thanks

can we all set up some time and talk , If you are comfortable please email me your numbers at reachimad @yahoo.com

Pending I-140 since 2 years

All - I see many of them sailing in the same boat. Like the other member mentioned we have to do something about this. When ever I try to check they mention its in security check and sometimes they say Visa numbers are not available thats why the case is on hold. Please feel free to reach me on cnplkart@yahoo.com if we can plan on doing something. Highly appreciated and have to get this resolved. I am tired of this shit and losing valuable job opportunities. God help us on this.

Hi Everyone!

My I140 is pending since July 2007, recently I got an intimation that I140 is under security check, I have check some forums and it seems there are not too many cases where I140 gets delayed because of security checks, those who get stuck are in the hole for years, anybody has any similar experience and got their I140 approved? please do let me know, would be greatly appreciated.

Friends,

I finally got some justification by doing some research as to why the background checks. In the past I had shown experience working with my previous companies. One of the companies is not in business and is being taken over by another company. The number and the person listed in my petition is no more as a contact. This is causing background check verification and USCIS is unable to check the validity of this company. This could be problem in either of your cases too...either the company you might have listed is not there nor not responding to the check. Check out your application and verify the contact information.

Are anyone in similar situation as me?? If not there can be some other reason too..please share the same in this thread. Thanks

Got Magic Email Today

Just got LUD on pending i-140 on 03/05/2010
and on I-485 on 03/12/2010

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Got three emails today on 03/23/2010 from CIS it says on 03/22/2010 they approved my application and I called customer service yesterday and they had no info on it I dont know why they even have a cusotmer service when thet cant provide any info
I-140 Aprroved
I-485 card production ordered
I-485 card production ordered (Spouse)

Thank you all of you I have been on this fourm from last 3 years
I will pary for all of you to get email like this ..... GOOD LUCK

I140 pending since august 2007

Hi Asif,

My I140 is pending since 2007. Is anybody else in same situation. Can you please help mw in this regard what did you do?Did you do some follow up with USCIS. Any help in this would be appriciated.

thanks
Lovish_21

Hi all,
I am trying to file EB-2 NIW 1-140 application and would appreciate your response on my chances. Find below my detail information:
Currently a part-time Ph.d student in Mathematics
Research on Perturbation(Solly on teaching)
Teacher license from three different states (Mathematics Endorsement)
Adjunct mathematics Professor at a University
Adjunct mathematics Professor at two community Colleges
Currently writing mathematics Book
1 Poster presentation at Mathematics conference
1 mathematics presentation at a conference
Teaching Assistant with tuition waiver and stipend(2004-2006)
Had scholarship last summer
No publication or Articles
will be able to get 6 rec letters

Will appreciate your response

Still Pending after R.F.E

Hi Friends ,

Any updates on your pending cases , I am still pending , In June /July there was an R.f.E Issues and we responded , No response untill now after the r.f.e was responded

Last edited by a moderator: