need help in getting fpgee application form

maruthiprasad

Registered Users (C)
hi, can anybody help me in getting FPGEE application from, because since last two months i am waiting for that, i have sent a mail with my address to nabp customer service, they said within 2-3 weeks they will send but no reply till date and when i enquired again same reply has come.

Hi, I know your problem. The only way to get this application keep sending your e-mails. They will respond soon, you'll see.

i just wrote nabp requesting for application form and in about 10 days they sent m a form, and after a week i sent back my application form with all the documents and in 3 weeks i received a letter from them about my deficiency(asking for a new pictures)with another application form to be notarized with the new pictures.

I think you just write them and request for a form just what I did, and by the way where are you?they say if you are outside U.S, requesting a form really took long so i suggest if you are not here in U.S just ask a friend or relative who resides here in U.S to request a form for you.

goodluck!