Need Help got a RFE

rfe

Registered Users (C)
Today my lawyer received RFE to provide documentation that I was always in Status through out my staying in USA.
My question is now can I send supplement I485 form along with 1000 dollar fine for 245(i). Or I have to refill my application with 1000-dollar fine?

what is going on with TSC with suppelement A

many folks have been receiving rfe to request Supplement A when they have always been on H1-B. Looks like some officer do not know the exact rules to follow. I have question for you

Have been out of status a certain time ? if so you just need to fill out the supplement and send it back + $1000

If NOT ... you just have to reply stating that you have always maintained your status...and not pay the fine....

your lawyer should know that
hope this will help

No Title

SRC 01-038-xxxxx
RD 11/16/2000
ND 11/20/2000
FP 2/7/2001
RFE Some time this month

No Title

Thanks for the reply
What happened was when I came to US 9 years ago on F1. I could not join the semester because my father had a heart attack in NY. He was in the hospital for a month and he died. Then I moved to Texas and got admitted to a different school. The student advisor said I have to reinstate my status. I told her why I could not attend the school then she asked for the death certificate. Later she stamped transferred on my I-20 and the dated
 To indicate when the transfer was completed.

Another thing happened was when I was in last semester I started to working for a consulting company. In G325 from I mentioned that. But I had the permission from the school to work for that firm on full time basis. The student advisor stamped on the back of I-20. That time I was Appling for practical EAD. I remember her doing photocopy of my I-20 before she stamped on the back of my I-20. I know she sent that copy along with my EAD application to the INS