Need Help GC+AP+H1

sakhlaq

Registered Users (C)
I am currently on H1 (valid till Nov 2006, no stamping on passport) and already got my I-140 approved. I am thinking of getting I-485 filed along with Advance Paroll. Here are my few questions

1. Can I leave country on AP, get married, and come back and add my wife to green card?
2. Can I leave country on AP, get married, and bring my wife here on H4?

I really appreciate if any body can help me with these questions or give me some suggestion..

Thanks

sakhlaq said:
I am currently on H1 (valid till Nov 2006, no stamping on passport) and already got my I-140 approved.
------------- you can get H1 extension for 3 years on the base of I-140 approval if you cant file I-485 becase of PD retrogession

I am thinking of getting I-485 filed along with Advance Paroll.
------------ if your PD is current you can file I-485 EAD AP
Here are my few questions

1. Can I leave country on AP, get married, and come back and add my wife to green card?
----------------- better get H1 visa stamp and enter on H1 status ( FYI use of AP does not invalidate H1 status if you are going to work with same employer who filed your latest H1) you should discuss with your lawyer before you use AP
2. Can I leave country on AP, get married, and bring my wife here on H4?
------------- for leaving US you dont use AP. AP is for entry to US. I will remain on H1 status and enter on H1 status so that spouse can get H4 visa, I request employer to file extension of H1 now
I really appreciate if any body can help me with these questions or give me some suggestion..

Thanks