Need Help for I-485 notice

Mass

Registered Users (C)
I recieved an email that my case was aprroval on July 21 and the notice was mailed directly to the person to whom issued. Since I moved my home and I called USCIS for updated my address. However, I haven't received any notice, even my lawyer, too.
Is anyway to check if the mail was sent? And Can I ask USCIS to re-send another notice? How to I contact with them?
Thanks,
WAC-02-161-xxxxx

Your lawyer should get a copy at the same time that you do. If you have changed your mailing address before your case was approved there shouldn't be a problem and the approval notice will be mailed to your new address. If you changed your address after your approval notice, then you will have to wait till your lawyer gets his courtesy copy.

But with an approval date of July 21, it is too early to start panicking over approval notices yet. Wait another week. If you still haven't received it then you can ask your lawyer to request INS to re-issue a copy. But I would wait a bit for the mail to get a chance to get around.

Good luck!

140 is right - it typically takes 5-10 business days for notices to reach the intended applicant - Cool your heals CHAMP...it'll be at your door step shortly.

Congrats on the approval :)

in my case, the notice is forwarded

to my new address. I moved to a new address in late June, reported AR11 and called the service center to update the address. My 485 was approved on July 22nd, it got to my mailbox on July 26th. It is still my old address on the notice, however, the post office forwarded it to my new address (you know the service you asked for when you move, a yellow slip on the envelops of all mails to your old address). So, maybe you do not need to worry about it, the postoffice will sent it to you no matter which address is on the notice.