Need help don't want my babies deported

ummnoodle

Registered Users (C)
I had my babies in England whilst in a relationship there. I'm an American citizen and their father is English. We were not married at the time. My babies are 6months old. When we entered America we entered on a Visa Waiver with their English passports. I only recently found out that we needed to go to the embassy in London and file for a birth certificate of an American born abroad and that you cannot do it in America.

Now their Visa waiver expires on 22nd of August and I'm at a loss as to what steps I can take to keep my babies in the country. I understand I cannot file for an extension to their visa waiver, but what are my other options?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I had my babies in England whilst in a relationship there. I'm an American citizen and their father is English. We were not married at the time. My babies are 6months old. When we entered America we entered on a Visa Waiver with their English passports. I only recently found out that we needed to go to the embassy in London and file for a birth certificate of an American born abroad and that you cannot do it in America.

Now their Visa waiver expires on 22nd of August and I'm at a loss as to what steps I can take to keep my babies in the country. I understand I cannot file for an extension to their visa waiver, but what are my other options?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You already have the answer.Take them back to london and go to the embassy to get things done over there.pretty easyyyy