Need Help about H1 Stamping in New Delhi

Snipper_007us

Hi all,

I came to USA last year on Business visa and my company sponsored my H1 which was approved in april this year. I didn\'t go back to india for stamping. But in Sept i went to Vancouver Consulate for visa stamping and i was refused becuase my qualifications are not from india and i was told that i need to go back to india.

As i didn\'t have the I-94 with my H1 approval letter, the immigration officer told me that you can only enter on Business visa again. So i entered on B1. and now my attorney applied for change of status.

But i need to goto india in January for my sisters wedding. And moreover i m planning to get my H1 stamped on my passport.

Can anybody tell me that whaz the situation in New Delhi Consulate for H1 Stamping. Whats the right process. Are they still issueing visa there and do they ask too many questions. I am only worried becuase i have degree in arts but i have been into multimedia development for the last 6 years.

So please give me proper advice and tell me that do i need to apear personally or need to send the papers through dropbox.

Thanks