Need good and responsive lawyer in bay area

gc problems

Registered Users (C)
I am having huge issues with the processing of my I-485. It is now in the \'intent to deny\' stage.

I would like to switch to a good lawyer and would prefer him to be in the Bay/silicon valley area. If you know of any good lawyers please let me know.

Thanks

No Title

Larrabee are the good lawyers but they are in san Diego, my friend had problem when he was lawyedoff. These guys are good but only issue with them is that they are preety deer and they wouldn\'t take any case where they have to do some hanky-panky.

http://www.larrabee.com/

No Title

Could you please share the reason for \'intend to deny\'? Can you try 245i? Good Luck

No Title

Try Edward Litwin. www.litwinlaw.com
You might be able to get a free consultation or possibly you could pay him for a short consultation and see what he says about your case. MAKE SURE you speak to Edward Litwin himself as he is the senior lawyer at the firm and would know the most of anyone there about problems during GC processing.
He has a couple of offices around the bay area.

No Title

Antigen,

I wish I knew the reason. The IIO I spoke with did not know either. Just that it was denied on 2/18/01. They still have not sent out the denial (more than 4 months to send it out!!), so really have no way of making sure.

The IIO suggested that one reason may be that even though I did NOT apply for Consular Processing, my file was send to the NVC.

Will let you know if I ever find out.

Do you know any good lawyers???

No Title

you may try Robert Werner : if you can get him to handle the case and not any of the junior lawyers or paralegals, then it is worth talking to him. he has offices in SF city/SJ.
-an

No Title

yes. his firm was handling immigration for me for a while. he did a good job for me (and some friends too).

No Title

an,

I did speak with his secretary. She wanted to know how I found out about him.

If it is possible for you to send me a name or two who got their work done through him, that would be great. Else I will just mention this message board...

Either way, thanks so much

No Title

an,

I did speak with his secretary. She wanted to know how I found out about him.

If it is possible for you to send me a name or two who got their work done through him, that would be great. Else I will just mention this message board...

Either way, thanks so much

No Title

he is the immigration lawyer for several companies in the bay area and a lot of my friends and myself have got work done through his firm...

No Title

An,

could you give me a name of couple of companies he files for?

Then I can just say Ihave friends in those companies.

thanks