Need Experts comments

jackmike

Registered Users (C)
hi !

I applied my 140 and 485 concurrent with a substitute labor that i got from my company. Also applied for EAD and AP
for all of these applications,
RD - 03/07/03
ND - 03/12/03

I got an RFE on Company Tax Returns and My Education Evaluation. Which was recieved by BCIS on 06/18/03.

since then there was no change in the status. So, then i called BCIS National Service Center and requested for Status on the 10th of November. And got the status from BCIS after a month with the Status saying that my AP and EAD are denied and also saying that they did send me a denial notice on the 30th day of July also they say that was not returned to them. But i have never recieved any denial notice. And even today when i check the status online that still says that they recieved the application on the 12th day of march and i would be notified once a decision is taken. Then i called my lawyer to find out if he got any status of denial. That was a news to him when i told him that and he said he would folloe it up with BCIS. He has been making sincere efforts in trying to get the details but even he is not getting any thing and what BCIS told him is that they will send him a written notice of explanation.
But when i check the status online none of my applications show that it is denied.

I dont know what to do next.....

If any body heard about a situation like this please let me know what happenned in that case.

thanks

jackmike ,sorry to hear the news ...but i think there is nothing to worry about it .... even if your 140 is denied you can appeal against it if your lawyer feel that u have all the neccessary docs to prove your case ...you have mentioned that they have denied your AP and EAD ...did they also say that your 140 is denied ...looks like that because AP and EAD is based on 140 ... the only thing i can say about online status is that its not consistent at all and need not reflect the correct status of any case ....they may or may not update the online status ... so the best bet is aslk your lawyer to talk to some immigration officer at NSC and ask them for atleast the denial notice (if its denied ) .....a lot depends on what written on the denial notice ....all the best .....

Thanks for your reply .. and as for the I140 status ...my lawyer didnt recieve anything on that so he is thinking that is good.

jackmike, just to make a wild guess on your I-140 status. What was your ed. requirements on LC and did you meet the requirements?