Need expert advice

gcwaiting4long

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My I485 is now going to be 20 months waiting period. I don't know when can I hear the good news. Before that I have some questions. I need some expert advice.

I directly applied I-140 from my present company(go a approved labor). Within 2 months I got I-140 approval. So immidiately I applied for I-485. Everything is good except wating for long time.
Now I am thinking to switch the company(as U know bloody consulting company sucks the blood each and everyday, always kind of threaten.. sometime some agreement, sometimes salary reduction..sometimes increasing medical premium without any notice etc etc..).

If I go for campany change with same job title(work activity) and same or more salary, is it possible to change the company by ACT21 rule. I don't have any idea whether this rule can be applied to my case.

Please suggest me. Thanks in advance.
________
gcwaiting4long

Yes, you can make use of act21 without any problem. But still its worthwhile to take legal opinion.

Chances of revoking i-140

Thanks guys for advice.

But, what are the chances of revoking I-140 if the company really wants to revoke and take revenge on me.. What are possible bad impact could happen to me as well as to the company.

Please suggest me.

Thanks

After I-485 is pending for more than 180 days, revokation of I140 has no bearing as per AC21. It is suggested that you inform BCIS about the change of job. Make sure the new job is "similar" to the current one. As always, this is not legal opinion.

K.S.