Need Experience letter Gurus Please Help

mygreencard99

Hi Gurus,
I got RFE for my 140 to submit the experience letter from my previous employer.Employer is refusing to give the letter. He is also not intrested
in responding to the call. I have submitted the experience letter I had already to INS, but they are requesting for additional information like my duties responsibilities etc in a specific format. Some of my friends told that You can submit affidavits from your co-worker in such case. Gurus can you please let me know what should be the format of such letter and should it be notorized? what are my chances of getting 140 approved under this case.I am worried since I don't have much time to reply to RFE and my lawyer is not aware of the affidavits. Anybody who has faced similiar situation? Now this forum is my last hope. Please help.

mygreencard99 said:
Hi Gurus,
I got RFE for my 140 to submit the experience letter from my previous employer.Employer is refusing to give the letter. He is also not intrested
in responding to the call. I have submitted the experience letter I had already to INS, but they are requesting for additional information like my duties responsibilities etc in a specific format. Some of my friends told that You can submit affidavits from your co-worker in such case. Gurus can you please let me know what should be the format of such letter and should it be notorized? what are my chances of getting 140 approved under this case.I am worried since I don't have much time to reply to RFE and my lawyer is not aware of the affidavits. Anybody who has faced similiar situation? Now this forum is my last hope. Please help.

Unfortunately your employer is the one who has to help you in this situation because the 140 is always a petition filed by the employer so rfe has to be responded by employer. What you can do is provide him the updated or new experience letters so that he can respond to the RFE.
Now for the experience letter format, I can mail you one if you want. Send me your email address as a private message.

The following affidavits may help you.

Affidavit-1: If we don't get the experience letter.

I, XXX , hereby affirm the following facts and matters:

1) I am over the age of eighteen(18) years and am competent to testify to the facts and matters set forth herein.

2) From 01/01/00 to 01/01/03, I was employed with XYZ Technologies as a programmer/Analyst, not less than 40 hours per week.

3)I certify that as a programmer/Analyst, I performed the following duties:

a) ----------(mention duties here)
b) --------- (mention duties here)

4) During this time i worked on the following projects:

1)ABC Bank .
2)DEF Financials Inc.

5) During my tenure with XYZ technologies , i was consistently assigned duties of an increasing complex nature and required more and more responsibility as time progressed.

I AFFIRM under penalty of perjury and upon personal knowledge that the above statements and facts are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge,information and belief.

Name Date

Notarise at the bottom.

Affidavit-2:

To,
Immigration and Naturalization Service

Re: <Ur name> Work Experience

Dear Sir/Madam:

This letter is written to confirm that Mr. <Ur Name >was employed by <Company Name) as fulltime (40 hrs per week at least) in our group as <DEsignation> from **/**/**** to **/**/****. I was <Ur Name > colleague when he worked in this company. As part of his duties, <Ur Name > was involved in the system study, getting the information flow, analyze the data gathered and provide the alternate solution. He also has expertise in Peregrine Problem Management Software and Apropos Telephony Software .He was also involved generating voice call flows and email call flows using the Apropos Telephony software.

Should you have any questions or need any additional information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Very Truly yours

<Ur Friend name>
<Ur friend Full Address & Phone Number>

mygreencard99 said:
Hi Gurus,

cyberbabu said:
Unfortunately your employer is the one who has to help you in this situation because the 140 is always a petition filed by the employer so rfe has to be responded by employer. What you can do is provide him the updated or new experience letters so that he can respond to the RFE.
Now for the experience letter format, I can mail you one if you want. Send me your email address as a private message.

could you also send me the format of the experience letter please? please email to indpcy@yahoo.com

thanks
ind