Need Assistance soon

Alien123

Registered Users (C)
Here\'s my situation :

Mine is EB3, PD 04/99 which is going to be current next month.
 My spouse\'s is EB2, PD 10/00 and the 140 is going to be cleared about the same time as mine is current.

We\'re really confused about who should apply for 485. Assuming the job stability is same for both, which case do you think would be better off applying ? Really need all your valuable points in this...

What would you do in this situation ?

No Title

In your case your priority dates will be current next month and you can apply your 485 not prior to July 1st.

If your spouse 140 get approved earlier, go through spouse because its current and can be apply next day of 140 approval. You can start collecting info. for your spouse 485 filing now and file immediately on 140 approval. People are saying that there is no difference between EB2 and EB3 after priority dates become current but my feeling that definately you can see more EB2 approbal than EB3 approvals.

After all you are the best judge.

No Title

Don\'t forget that NSC will put your application on hold in the future if your priority date is not current when they get around to looking at it. EB2 would be safer if you can project how the dates will progress.