Need advise on responding to RFE

vidyakalyan

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I received the following RFE.

1. "Submit an original letter on company letterhead from your current employer stating your date of hire, duties, remuneration and prospect for continued employment."

2. "Earnings statements for the last two months."

3. "Income Tax returns and Forms W-2 and/or Forms 1099 for the last two years 2003, 2004".

I referred to the thread http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=153078&highlight=RFE+W-2+tax+returns to understand similar experiences but I do have a question which is not answered on that thread.

I have not filed AC21 when I changed the job. Will it be a problem or can I apply AC21 now?

Also I have only W2 forms for 2003 (and waiting to get W2 for 2004). Is that fine or should I need any more docs like 1040 etc.

Can you please share the experience on this one. I appreciate the help.

Thanks,
vidyakalyan

vidyakalyan said:
Hi,

I received the following RFE.

1. "Submit an original letter on company letterhead from your current employer stating your date of hire, duties, remuneration and prospect for continued employment."
----- if you want to use AC21 then send new employer future permanentjob offer letter in same/similar job duties as on past approvedLC
2. "Earnings statements for the last two months."

-----send copy of recent paystubs recieved in last two months with recent pay stub copy at top
3. "Income Tax returns and Forms W-2 and/or Forms 1099 for the last two years 2003, 2004".
--------send the W-2 copies and copy of tax Tax returns
I referred to the thread http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=153078&highlight=RFE+W-2+tax+returns to understand similar experiences but I do have a question which is not answered on that thread.

I have not filed AC21 when I changed the job. Will it be a problem or can I apply AC21 now?
----- you can file NOW, send new employer letter
Also I have only W2 forms for 2003 (and waiting to get W2 for 2004). Is that fine
--it is OK, write that w-2 for 2004 is not recieved or ask your comany to generate it for 2004
or should I need any more docs like 1040 etc.

Can you please share the experience on this one. I appreciate the help.

Thanks,
vidyakalyan