need advice

boparai

Registered Users (C)
I filed I130 for my mother.she did recieved approval letter for adjustment of status saying that your application has been approved .what does this mean .Does she will have interview or she will get green card in mail.
She needs to go to india its emergency in india.
Whats next

Did you for Advance parole? Otherwise you might have to go to your local INS office to obtain one.

I filed I130 for my mother.she did recieved approval letter for adjustment of status saying that your application has been approved .what does this mean .Does she will have interview or she will get green card in mail.
She needs to go to india its emergency in india.
Whats next

Your information is incomplete.
Q1] You wrote you filed 130 for your mother. Did you also file 485 concurrently? Are you saying you got approval for 485 which is AOS?
I assume later is true, in that case there won't be any interview for your mom. If her AOS/485 is approved no question of interview.

She will get GC in the mail within 30 days after receiving Welcome letter.
Did you received Welcome letter stating Green Card is registered?
If yes, use it to get an INFOPASS appointment and get I-551 stamp in the passport which will enable her for travel.

You have not mentioned if you have received Advance Parole.
The whole purpose of Advance Parole is to make you enable for travel outside USA before Green Card is received.

Earlier, I was told on this very forum that recipient can use Advance Parole document to get re-entry in the USA if Gc is not handed over to the recipient for safety of the document. You may get some more information on it.

I filed I130 for my mother.she did recieved approval letter for adjustment of status saying that your application has been approved .
I-130 is not adjustment of status. Are you sure her adjustment of status was approved? Was the I-485 filed and approved?

GC holders cannot use an AP document. The OP's mother needs to get an I-551 stamp from her local DO before she travels.
I don't know what the exact date cutoff is (or if there even is one other than the expiration date of the AP), but recently approved permanent residents can use Advance Parole to enter the US. I personally know people who have used it a month after after GC approval without problems.