Need advice regarding Passport Stamping in Jacksonville

Vikramaditya

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

My spouse and me received the I-485 approval emails and notices a few days ago. We tried making appointments through Infopass at the nearest USCIS center in Jacksonville, FL, but got them for different days. My wife got the first appointment and I got it a week later.
1) Does anyone who's gone to Jacksonville know if the Jacksonville center allows 2 stampings with the same appointment, or do we have to go on different days?
2) My wife is the dependant application (I'm the primary applicant for the I-485). Will there be any issues if she gets her stamping done before me (in case they don't allow both of us in)?

Thanks much for all your help...

Stamping info

Hi,
Although I did not go to the Jacksonville office, I had the same situation with me and my daughter. She got an appointment 2 weeks before me and she is also my dependent, but I went with her and told the security gaurd that I am the main applicant. I also took my approval letter and passport and handed it over with my daughter's papers. Don't ask any questions, just hand over both passports and letters together. You will be done in 5 minutes! Do not hesitate. Goodluck!