Need advice please !!!

gmlions

Registered Users (C)
Hallo All

I have a question ......I have my Green card interview tomorrow , but i still have not received my Work Authorization card !!!

Has this happened to anyone ? Should i be worried ?

We did move but i also did change my adress with USCIS !!!

Any advice ????

Please !!!

Thank you

It depends on how long it has been since you filed. It seems like GC interviews are moving faster than EAD process for some people. EAD usually takes 90 days to process.

If you moved, did you inform USCIS? If EAD is undeliverable to your old address, it will be returned to Lee's Summit, MO.

Please provide your timeline.

thank you for your reply !

Yes i did inform them !!

A send my forms of 10/16/2006

I spoke to someone at USCIS and i mailed them a change of adres from !

If you get some other correspondence from them since you moved, you should be fine
About EAD - look at my timeline - we are at about the same dates, I had my interveiw last week and my EAD was ordered yesterday

Good luck tomorow. I wish you to be approved at the spot
After interveiw you will feel much better

Hello, it happened to me.

I filed the entire paperwork on 9/21/06 got notices on 9/21

Had an interview on 12/05 and supposedely everything went well, obviously they blamed the FBI and the name check on a desicion.

The timeline for my I-765 is out of processing time, got an infopass to request an interim EAD, the office said they stopped doing those so I felt stuck.

Today at 2PM I have an appointment for my biometrics for I-765 and I hope that's the missing link to get the actual document.

I live in Columbus, OH.