Need Advice On Medical for I485

wwossen

Registered Users (C)
My ND is March 2002 and I filed I485 without medical report at first time due to my lawyer advice. Now I did my medical and ready to send it. I haven't receive Ref or advice to send my medical but I taught my case might be stacked as not complete therefore I need your advice if it is a good Idea to send Medical with no Ref. Is there anyone did the same by sending Medical with no Ref?

Regards

Rfe

Never ever ever send anything (eg: EVL, BC, medical docs, etc) without RFE letter. Why ? because it's just a waste of your paper and money for the mailing. As you know they're handling millions of cases and God knows where your file is stuck at.

If I were you I would wait until I receive the RFE letter and then respond with the letter attached to it.

Believe it or not, they may overlook your missing docs such that you may be able to get away with it (sometimes though ;) ). My co-worker's lawyer found out that his wife was out of status when they were about to file 485 but they went ahead and did it anyway. Guess what; they both got approved !!

As to myself, my medical missed out a bunch of vaccinations; many people got RFE on vaccination but I didn't and still got approved after all.

Rfe

wwossen said:
My ND is March 2002 and I filed I485 without medical report at first time due to my lawyer advice. Now I did my medical and ready to send it. I haven't receive Ref or advice to send my medical but I taught my case might be stacked as not complete therefore I need your advice if it is a good Idea to send Medical with no Ref. Is there anyone did the same by sending Medical with no Ref?

Regards

-----------

I suggest wait for RFE because once you reply pursuant to the rfe, they react immediately. That is one of the reason why they request you to send the rfe replies back in a color coded special envolope.

Good luck