Need Advice..!! - Kid's Case not approved

Marais

Registered Users (C)
Need Advice..!!

Mine, wife and daughter (9 yrs) cases got approved. Kid (9 yrs) got her card directly in the mail. Son (13 + months) case has not approved yet. I and my wife got our passport stamped yesterday at local INS office. We inquired about my son’s case in the INS office while we were there. The officer at the counter checked in the system and said your son’s case is approved. Bring your son after taking another InfoPass appointment and we will stamp it in PP. Later that day I called 1-800-375-5283 and checked with representative by explaining what has happened in INS office. She said, as per the information what ever I have is that case is not approved yet and read the same on line case status message it will take 365 days to …lab lab la... And also she told me that the information in INS local office is most updated and you can go and get your son’s passport stamped. I spoke to two other representatives and they also told me the same.

My questions are..

1. Do I take InfoPass appointment and go there
2. or Wait for some more time ?

Anybody has similar experience..

Last edited by a moderator:
You will see some activity as you have completed PS.I have same thing and I got a letter after my PS within 15 days. I think you willsee within 4 weeks time. For your son you dont want to go into the USCIS for PS they mail you GC directly within 3 weeks of letter. you see more details into the my signature.

I have faxed an expedite case request letter to USCIS saying that my son's case not approved yet even though primary is approved. I have received a letter by post from USCIS stating that my son's case is approved on the day (the day on my case is approved) so and so and we will be mailing the approval notice soon. I am going for my son's stamping again tomorrow.. Wish me luck ..!!

It's interesting....!!!