Need AC21 Supporting Letter

Sricanth

Registered Users (C)
AC21 Supporting Letter:

Does any one has an AC21 Supporting Letter prepared by Sheela Murthy/Rajiv Khanna?

I got a RFE for my 485. They wanted my EVL, 3 Years Tax Returns (2003/2002/2001), 3 Years W-2 (2003/2002/2001), 3 Latest Pay Stubs and if not working for the 140 petitoner explain why. Employer change not notified.

I am responding to the RFE myself and I need the AC21 Supporting Letter format. I heard Sheela Murthy/Rajiv Khanna has the best explanation of AC21.

There are so many AC21 cases reported on ImmigrationPortal, anyone has an AC21 Supporting letter prepared by Sheela Murthy/Rajiv Khanna/Some other attorney?

Please update is ASAP as I need to respond to the RFE.

I will really appreciate any help.

Hello there !!!

Your question is very interesting.. My wife is in a similar situation, and even though she has not received an RFE, she is currently working for a different employer (different line of work). However, the employer on the I-140 (approved early 2001) is still willing to hire her. We are very nervous.......

Please let me know how you prepared your answer.

MAY EVERYTHING WORK GREAT FOR YOU, AND YOU GET YOUR APPROVAL SHORTLY.

Thanks.

You have 2 options

elmerjazz,

What is the series of your WAC number? You applied for 485 August 2001? and you havent heard anything from them?

I think you have 2 options.

1. If your current employer can give a letter saying that he is ready to pay the LC amount and also if he states that the position and duties are similar.

2. You can use Future Employment if you wish to join them after the GC approval.

I think you should decide which route you want to take.

Please try to post all the details Labor Priority, 140 Approval Date and WAC series.

Hello again.

Thanks for your reply.
We applied to the Texas Service Center so our receipt numbers begin with SRC01-268-5****.

As far as the current employment, it is a totally different line of work so she would more likely respond with the future job offer (original employer). Obviously she would have to quit her current job.

Were you able to get a copy of the AC21 letter? I would like to get a copy if you don't mind.

Thanks.