Need a template for letters to senator...

billlonestar

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I plan to write some letters to the senators and congressmen in my state (Ohio) regarding my long delayed I-485 case. Could anyone provide a template or link for this kind of letters? Thanks.

Bill
---------------:mad:
EB1
I-485 RD: 07/26/06
Latest update: 02/01/07

Hi All,

I plan to write some letters to the senators and congressmen in my state (Ohio) regarding my long delayed I-485 case. Could anyone provide a template or link for this kind of letters? Thanks.

Bill
---------------:mad:
EB1
I-485 RD: 07/26/06
Latest update: 02/01/07

Hi billlonestar,

Please make change to ur requirements.....this is for name check problem....

Date:

Name and address of the congressman or senator

Dear Honorable Senator,
Sir,
I am writing this letter to bring to your attention the problem related to my and my wife’s Adjustment of status (I-485) petitions.
I filed my application for permanent residency (I-140) under the xxxx category on xxxxdate which was approved on xxxxdate. However the I-485 application for both applicants have not been approved even after the case processing dates have been over due by more than xx months/years (currently USCIS is processing cases with a receipt date of xxxdate, https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Texas ). I enquired several times and got the same answer that the case is awaiting security clearance. The FBI says that all security checks are completed in most cases in 90 days (http://www.fbi.gov/congress/congress03/garrity071003.htm ). After trying to contact FBI several times I failed to get any answer from the FBI.
I understand that name check is an essential requirement. However, it would be immensely helpful if it can be done in a certain time frame. Consequently, I am writing this letter to get assistance in getting information regarding the status of my name check with the FBI.
I declare and certify that under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct. The detail of the cases is provided in the following page.
Thanking you in advance and please let us know if you have any questions

Sincerely

Names

Case details
Here are the details related to the case.
Name of the primary applicant:
Address:
Date of Birth:
Country of birth:
Service center handling the case:
Receipt No:
Case receipt date:
Apllication no.:A

Name of the derivative applicant:
Address:
Date of Birth:
Country of birth:
Service center handling the case:
Receipt No:
Case receipt date:
Application no.:A
Please find attached copies of
Privacy release forms for both applicants (Mine and my wife)
Contact Information:

Phone:
Fax:
Email: