Need a pre-approved labor - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

help4lc

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have just 9 months left before my 6 yrs on H1visa will be up.

My current employer has applled for my GC - but it doesn't seem like the company will survive that long . :(

Unfortunately,I don't have much time and am willing to pay for an pre-approved labor . if you know any company that has a pre-approved labor - please let me know .

Please send me emails to help4lc@yahoo.com

Would really appreciate any help.

I understand your urgency in this matter but can you please stop posting same message all over the forum.

Thanks
LC Forum Moderator

Did you try...

ebay.com

or you should be able to find better deals in

www.dealtime.com
www.dealtobuy.com
www.edealinfo.com

;)

help4lc said:
Hi,

My current employer has applled for my GC - but it doesn't seem like the company will survive that long . :(

Unfortunately,I don't have much time and am willing to pay for an pre-approved labor . if you know any company that has a pre-approved labor - please let me know .

Both of you think this is funny ? Making fun of someone else's desperation ?????

I don't expect this from a Moderator atleast.....

Last response was not about your situation but on comment posted by "Some_GreenCard".

Last edited by a moderator:
help4lc said:
Hi,

I am in 6th year of my H1b (Expires on APr 05).
I need a labor for CG. I got the project.
Please do me the favor and let me know if someone got any approved labor for GC filing.

Thank you,
Raj
manohar145@rediffmail.com

True...

Somgreencard...watch what you say...I am not threatening..I am just saying you could be in help4lc's shoes.....we are all waiting for the same thing some people get desperate...I feel sorry for him man that is crazy..you people are sick...in another forum somebody was pleading like this and people were making fun of his english...that is crazy you know...you got be a little sensitive...

help4lc best of luck dude...

help4lc said:
Both of you think this is funny ? Making fun of someone else's desperation ?????

I don't expect this from a Moderator atleast.....

rest_2004_free said:
Somgreencard...watch what you say...I am not threatening..I am just saying you could be in help4lc's shoes.....we are all waiting for the same thing some people get desperate...I feel sorry for him man that is crazy..you people are sick...in another forum somebody was pleading like this and people were making fun of his english...that is crazy you know...you got be a little sensitive...

No Body likes to make fun of anybody's desperation. Everyone on this forum is desperate & waiting for something (LC, 140, 485 etc etc)... there is no short cut available otherwise why whould people (including me !) spend time reading / posting message if we can get Preapproved Labor just by looking on a forum for it !!

Oh really??

No offense there might not be any...he has the right to ask and who knows he might find what he is looking for...so that does not mean you can make fun of him. Imagine you had something serious to ask for in your immigration case and you are made fun of...that ought to hurt a lot right...first you are in trouble with immigration and on top of that people make fun of your situation in the forums...I just want people to be kind that is all...if he is asking let the people who can help answer him. But please dont make fun of him.

gp111 said:
No Body likes to make fun of anybody's desperation. Everyone on this forum is desperate & waiting for something (LC, 140, 485 etc etc)... there is no short cut available otherwise why whould people (including me !) spend time reading / posting message if we can get Preapproved Labor just by looking on a forum for it !!

my approved labor...

The other day I was replying to another person who was in dire need of a labor certification, and I said I had one labor, then the reply from someone was that I may be consulting company trying to milk some money, believe me, there are some like that, but there are some like genuine who wants to help.

I know the situations of people who are in dire needs, like I was 2 years back when my 6th year was coming and my labor was stuck in california never knowing when will it get cleared.

Anyway, to cut short, if any of you need a labor send me a PM and I will tell you more in details about my labor..

I have done my labor through my company and the lawyer is Rajeev.S.Khanna, so you can trust the lawyer at least, if not me :).. I did two labors with them, and I am at a stage now, where I can give my other labor to anyone who needs it. I tried my best to give "MY" labor to some 30-40 people through this but no one took mine, (but some of them, used other pre-approved labors)and below are the reasons.

1. My company wants the consultant to be a employee of the company, no way they will agree to take money and use my labor. You can try to neogtiate but, I think they may not agree. The best thing for you then is to take the plunge, wait till your I-140 is cleared and if your I-485 is filed above 6 months, then you can jump back to any company with your EAD and AP.
2. Your qualificaiton and exp should be similar to mine, which is bachelors in comp sc or equ with 5 yrs exp(so mine is EB2), and the title for this labor is Project leader with skills in Oracle, java, html, etc.
3. You will get lesser pay through my employer who may take, 30-35% of your billing with no benefits..
4. The pay on my labor is aroung $97k/annum.
5. I have left the company 4 months back after working for 6 years, I never had any complaints with this company.. The only reason i left is, I am getting more money with one less desi company in between me and my client.
6. The labor is still with the lawyer and I continue to have good relationship with the employer.
7. and last but not least, this labor was filed from california..

If you all guys think most of the above is fine, you can send me a PM with your e-mail, and I will then send my home # to call. Even if the qualification and exp and pay does not meet your current pay, you can request for my employer's info, who can help you with other labors he currently have..

Rest_2004_free,
Watch your tongue before you say something in this forum.
Forum shopping is not legal. See here.
Department of Labor Warns against Forum Shopping
http://www.greencardapply.com/news/news04/news04_0804.htm

Iam also in the edge of 6th year H1 visa and desperately need pre approved labor. But i can find employers in www.monster.com, www.computerjobs.com, www.dice.com and most of job websites has clients specifically who can sponsper H1 visa and they might have pre approved labor.

rest_2004_free said:

You are an ....

I said do not make fun of others in this forum.....can you understand that much? I am not here selling stuff...I am here to sincerely read and get information and not read jokes on others. If that is what you are here for go somewhere else !!

:D

Some_GreenCard said:
Rest_2004_free,
Watch your tongue before you say something in this forum.
Forum shopping is not legal. See here.
Department of Labor Warns against Forum Shopping
http://www.greencardapply.com/news/news04/news04_0804.htm

Iam also in the edge of 6th year H1 visa and desperately need pre approved labor. But i can find employers in www.monster.com, www.computerjobs.com, www.dice.com and most of job websites has clients specifically who can sponsper H1 visa and they might have pre approved labor.

rest_2004_free said:
I said do not make fun of others in this forum.....can you understand that much? I am not here selling stuff...I am here to sincerely read and get information and not read jokes on others.

Thanks for saying you here for sincerely read and get information and not to beg for approved labor ;) ;)

If that is what you are here for go somewhere else !!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.