Need a Advice

roshan18

Registered Users (C)
140 is pending and I changed my employer.
now I got RFE on my 140, that is ability to pay
my old employer is giving Ans to that RFE.

What will happen if my 140 denial?
I need leave the country immediately or I can re apply and I can stay 180 days here working with new employer

Thanks

I think you can always appeal if your I-140 is denied, and in that process, you should be still in "Pending" legal status, correct me if I am wrong.

iam on EAD right now, if we use the ead
h1b will be cancel?
right now i am on 7 year h1b status with old employer

You seem to have used your EAD and moved to new employer. which means you are not on h1 anymore. You should have transferred your h1 to your current employer to avoid any hassles of RFE. Talk to an attorney about your options.
I think you might be able to transfer your h1 from your ex eployer to current one. I'm not usre baout his. Thats why I suggest you talk to an attorney.

Last edited by a moderator:
roshan18 said:
140 is pending and I changed my employer.
now I got RFE on my 140, that is ability to pay
my old employer is giving Ans to that RFE.

What will happen if my 140 denial?
I need leave the country immediately or I can re apply and I can stay 180 days here working with new employer

Thanks

sorry to say but if u r using EAD and ur I140 got denied then you are in troble. try to use your h1 as back. you can reopen ur I-140 if you have left the company and company is not suporting you then u are in bad shape. but hope for the best and think positive and ur I140 clear then there is not problem. but try to keep ur h1 status active . that will be good for u.