Nebraska service center, processing dates

guest1978

Registered Users (C)
The dates have moved back in case of EAD/AP and forward for 485. Any inferences??

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] November 22, 2006

I-131 Application for Travel Document All other applicants for advance parole June 25, 2006

I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications March 03, 2007

Option 1 - my personal guess is...that the report got published incorrectly by USCIS.....and USCIS may offer explanation clarifying the same....

Guys - whose I140 is not approved...may be in little trouble...

Option 2 - If USCIS published it correctly, I140 dates are an embarassment for USICS and USCIS should kill itself for it......all the backlog reduction success is the biggest comedy....

If 485 /EAD /AP processing dates are correct then....
2a) USCIS finally admitted that processing times for 485 should be 3 months and not 6 months (clearly pointed out by CIS Ombudsman report)...so at least USCIS is working towards the goal of reaching 3 months...by publishing 4 months processing time now

2b) EAD - who cares about processing times? One can always go, and get interim EAD after 90 days...

2c) Advance Parole - who cares? If you have an emergency, one can always do Infopass and speak to the representative and get an emergency AP..

2d) If USCIS is meeting it's goal of 4 month processing time for 485...WHY SHOULD USCIS WASTE IT'S TIME TO OFFER INTERIM BENEFITS (485/AP)?? IT'S SMARTER TO DEVOTE RESOURCES IN ADJUDICATING 485 faster than EAD/AP

SO BOTTOMLINE...if the USCIS report is true....IT MEANS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL..

The dates have moved back in case of EAD/AP and forward for 485. Any inferences??

I-765 Application for Employment Authorization Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] November 22, 2006

I-131 Application for Travel Document All other applicants for advance parole June 25, 2006

I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications March 03, 2007

NEW DATES:
I-765 FORWARD MOVEMENT TODAY: IT HAS CHANGED TO MARCH 26,2007
I-131 FORWARD MOVEMENT TODAY: IT HAS CHANGED TO MARCH 15,2007
I-485 BACK MOVEMENT TODAY: CHANGED TO SEPTEMBER 2006

GO FIGURE!!!!!!

It's not good news at all.

My 485 is stuck in Name check. I don't know when it'll come (or will it ever come) out of that. My EAD is going to expire and there is NO INTERIM EAD anymore. What choice do i have.

I don't think USCIS is speeding up processing of 485. Since they opened flood gates, they need more people to look into the new applications (for doing initial check up and assigning LIN # etc). My guess is that they are giong to divert all their resources on to that and so moved these dates back to Nov'06.

What I don't understand is How come there can be 8 months wait time (for approval) for a 1 yr valid EAD/AP.