Nebraska Service Center: N-400: Mailing dates July 2007

CrossHairs

Registered Users (C)
I would like to have this thread for people who mailed their N-400 to Nebraska Service Center during the month of July 2007. Atleast until the stage where things move to different District Offices, we can track progress here.

Please update this thread if you filed to NSC in July 2007.
I need to step out currently, but will update the thread later tonite.

There is already a tracker here:

http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/citizenship-tracker.do;jsessionid=5B67A29F09513B5BAE0A590BDEE6DC36

You could post it there too.

I would like to have this thread for people who mailed their N-400 to Nebraska Service Center during the month of July 2007. Atleast until the stage where things move to different District Offices, we can track progress here.

Please update this thread if you filed to NSC in July 2007.
I need to step out currently, but will update the thread later tonite.

brb2,
Thanks for the link...It sure is useful, and I was not aware of that tracker.

But, looks like that tracker is after we get the "receipt date"...Until we get the receipts, maybe we can track it in this thread to see how quickly people get receipt from USCIS after mailing things in.

I agree that after we get the receipt we should put the data there in the tracker. Another option is to add a "mail-in date" to the tracker, not sure who maintains that?

Folks who mailed to NSC in July 2007, have you gotten Receipt Notice back from USCIS? Please post here.

I mailed around July 24, 2007 - check encashed, but receipt notice not yet received.

Folks who filed to NSC - pls update here, and maybe in the tracker.

Nebraska Service Center folks. Please update when you mailed, and have you received the Receipt from USCIS?

Attaching PDF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone who has mailed the N-400 to Nebraska Service Center after July 21 received the Receipt notice back from USCIS?

i mailed on the 25th or 26th, maybe even the 27th. and i have not received receipt yet, but check has been cashed.

Has any one recd the notice recently for application filled in July. Please update.

I don't think we are going to get a receipt for sometime. The latest update from USCIS says they just got done sending receipts for applications received on or before July 24th.

I have been keeping track of this and it seems the July 24 date hasn't changed for over 3 weeks.

The rush of applications in the last two weeks of July to beat the fee hike has caused a major backlog.

7/29/07 mailed NSC
8/1/07 delivered

check not cashed yet
still waiting on everything

Last edited by a moderator:
My N-400 application was recieved on 07/27/2007. Notice was sent out on 08/08/07. FB Notice was sent out on 08/13. FP appointment was on 08/27/07 but missed it since I did not get the notice till the day after the appointment. I went on 09/05/2007 instead.