Nebraska Service Center: N-400: Mailing dates August/September 2007

This is my first post to the forum, though I have been reading it more frequently.. I have filed N-400 with NSC. Here is my timeline

Check cashed on : 11/05/2007
Priority Date (PD) : 08/27/2007
Receipt received date (ND : Notice Date): 11/23/2007
Finger printing notice received : 11/28/2007
Finger printing appointment : 12/11/2007

I have seen several members who had similar timeline already got IL. Am I just nervous here? My husband's timeline is same as above. I also do not see any update in LUD. Any guidance?

Anyone from NSC and August -September filer received IL recently? I have scheduled InfoPass to see if my name check has been cleared on Thursday. :confused: Will share the details. :)

Myself and my husband had infopass appointment this morning. The lady said all is looking good and name check is cleared. We are in queue for interview. Asked us to wait until Mid April to hear back for Interview.

Congrats Humanity..Looking at your dates I think the dates posted on USCIS are accurate..On Feb 15 the processing date for Des Moines DO was September 1st 2007, so you just got your IL right on time..Hope it's the same for me..Once again, congratulations..This is not the end of the long journey but a step forward!

Ok so I just got the letter. I have given my uncles address as my mailing address to USCIS so I had to go get it. The letter says that I need to bring the IL, GC, Passport, and Selective Service letter to my interview. 9 AM downtown. I will go check the place out here in a few days so I know where to park n all. Suggestion friends..Should I dress up in case I have the oath ceremony the same day? I know thats not going to happen but just in case.

Ok so I just got the letter. I have given my uncles address as my mailing address to USCIS so I had to go get it. The letter says that I need to bring the IL, GC, Passport, and Selective Service letter to my interview. 9 AM downtown. I will go check the place out here in a few days so I know where to park n all. Suggestion friends..Should I dress up in case I have the oath ceremony the same day? I know thats not going to happen but just in case.

Salam Ali..

Mashallah, good news. I am happy for you.

Inshallah you will do well in the interview..

AllI'ES Expedite Request

i suppose...i called in last month to see if i could have my case expedited due to some family emergency..health issues with my father..and i requested to expedite the case...they said they will contact me by january 19th but i still haven't heard anything yet.i called a couple of weeks ago and was told that a letter was sent to me in regards to expediting my case but never received that..spoke to uscis today and was transferred to an immigration officer...she told me that my case is in line for an interview but a date hasn't been decided upon yet and all i can do is wait..any pointers on getting the case expedited?[/QUOTE

ALLI.. what happen to the case expedite u requested? Did they contact u back? If so did they ask u to send any thing to support ur claim? Is the expedite request the reason u got ur IL?// Please Write back buddy..Thanks

[QUOTEALLI.. what happen to the case expedite u requested? Did they contact u back? If so did they ask u to send any thing to support ur claim? Is the expedite request the reason u got ur IL?// Please Write back buddy..Thanks[/QUOTE]

I followed up on the request that I made but really they didn't do anything about it. Upon calling for the 3rd time I got to speak to an IO and she advised that I am in queue for the interview and all I can do is wait. No documentation was asked of me to support my claim. And I am positive that is not the reason I got my IL within this timeframe since my uncle who recently got his citizenship had pretty much the same timeframe.

Good News!

My parents came from India today, So I stayed home today and what I found in the Mail?

I got my Interview letter. scheduled on 6/4/2008.

Finally, Gosh.

Keep posting your updates, Guys! Do you know if Chicago has the same day Oath or they will schedule it for the later date?