Nebraska N400 Timeline

Let me rephrase the question.

When you checked the online status last, what is the Last Updated Date mentioned there?

wireless1 said:
Online status disappear after I got my letter. I dont know the exact date since I dont check my status daily.

havefun said:
Let me rephrase the question.

When you checked the online status last, what is the Last Updated Date mentioned there?
thats all it said. no last updated dates.

The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

You will have to create portfolio to see the Last Updated Date. You have to register as an applicant customer and then add your Receipt Number. Once you have created portfolio you can see Last Updated Date.

wireless1 said:
thats all it said. no last updated dates.

The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

havefun said:
You will have to create portfolio to see the Last Updated Date. You have to register as an applicant customer and then add your Receipt Number. Once you have created portfolio you can see Last Updated Date.
Last update was on 7/4/06.

Fountainhead said:
dvt786_OR,

Where did you apply from? I applied from Kansas City. Sent on 03/20/06 and received on 03/23/06. Haven't received NOA yet.

Thanks.
From Portland OR. I'm so sorry that i didn't reply to your email query to me dated 4/4 as i didn't see that till today.

havefun said:
Hi, havefun, first congrts! Your wife got IV today?
May I know how to create portfolio online? After you created, does USCIS will sent you updated information through e-mail? Thank you very much!

This is how to create online portfolio
1- Go to https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

2 - Click on Register on the left hand side
3- then go to To register as an applicant customer click here.
4 - Click on Accept
5- Fill in your information.
6- Add your Recipt Number and you are all set to go

Once you have created portfolio for yourself, USCIS will send e-mail whenever there is an update on your case.

Thanks.

LKBECTZ said:
Hi, havefun, first congrts! Your wife got IV today?
May I know how to create portfolio online? After you created, does USCIS will sent you updated information through e-mail? Thank you very much!

Completed Interview in KC.

I had the interview on July 10th in Kansas City. The Officer told me that I passed the test and she will recommend me for approval. She gave me a letter which also said the same thing. I just took what they asked me in the interview notice, i.e., the greencard and the passport. I had taken other documents like tax returns, social security card, and employment/school letter, but they did not ask for any of those. I prepared for the civics test by going over the standard 100 question and answers.

Thanks everyone for their insight and 2 cents.

Hello everybody!
I just god my interview and oath done in Omaha, Nebraska.

3/15/06 application sent to Nebraska
4/11/06 FP done
4/21/06 IL arrived
7/25/06 Interview at 10:45
7/25/06 oath ceremony at 3:00

total of 4 months 10 days. pretty fast, right? God's been in control all this time.

Thanks to all of you.

Done - with PP and OCI in Hand

N-400 Mailed - 1/6
PD - 1/10
NOA dated 1/18 - Received 1/20
FP Noticed date 2/24 received 3/3
FP Done 3/21
Interview letter received 4/2
Interview -6/5 No problems, smooth, no papers een, even PP, GC and Drivers Licence, I kept on table, she did not touch.. Just repeating stetements in form, test and out in 10 minutes. Very pleasant lady.
Oath letter dated 6/9, received 6/13 for Oath on 6/30
Oath on 6/30. Had traveled during Interview and Oath... No problem. Say yes to answer and give dates. They dont even keep the letter and throw is away. Just kept my GC and gave Nat. Cert.
PP applied on 7/3. Received in 3 hours - Chicago PP agency
4th July Holiday.
Employment Visa for India on 7/5.. Got Indian PP canceled form Consulate
Flew to India 7/7.
Registered with FRRO on 7/10
Applied for OCI on 7/11 at MHA Office
Got OCI on 7/14... All done

Thanks to the forum. Any one with any question, please write to me on my email, with Subject "N-400" and I will reply. nkgeicher@hotmail.com

NAKOO happy working in India, with dual citizenship in hand
(14 days from Oath to OCI)

Folks with priority dates at NSC in Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov 2006 who are still awaiting interview letters, please post any updates.

Interview date change ?

How do I go about changin my wife's interview date ? (Medical conditions)
Any other suggestions ?

It's Detroit DO.