Nebraska N400 Timeline

What is FBI tel#?

Bulls-Fan said:
Hi, After my FP at Waukegan on 4/1/06, I called the FBI number and was told that it was cleared the same day (4/1/06) and returned within 1.5 minutes :confused: What does returning within 1.5 minutes mean?

My online status is unchanged.

No Interview letter so far...

I had my finger printing done on 17-Mar-2006 and still no news on interview letter? Any one from St Paul Do office with me? Any insight would be helpful.

Thx

update from my side. Passed interview at Denver

I had my interview at Denver DO today. Glad to say that it went well and
interviewing officer said that I was going to be recommended for citizenship and
I should expect oath letter in next 2 or 3 weeks with Oath scheduled in June.
It was pleasent experience.
They did not ask for any documentation except green card and drivers license.
(I had selective service letter, tax transcripts, paystubs, SS card with me, but
none of this was needed).
At the end, I got the copy of N652 form stating the same. I asked if any checks
etc are pending. The reply was everything is complete and looks good.
Now, wait for oath letter begins.

DakotaBlizzard said:
What info do you need to provide them?

I called FBI and talked to an agent. Told me that they received my finger prints on Mar 28, 2006 and returned within 1.5 mins. Jeez not sure how much longer do I need to wait for my interview letter.

Thx for the tel#. Where can I get NE servce center #...

FBI FP Check

Hi

I also called FBI number 3046255590 option 3, and the lady just gave a general response, that all Finger Prints are checked within 24 hours and reported to USCIS. She did not want to check my case... May be I will call some other time and see if I speak to some one else.
Nakoo

I just joined from Sioux Falls, SD. I just got my notice for FP appointment dated 05/02/06. I am planning to go on an international travel from May 25 - June 2, 2006. Is it adviceable to take the FP now or after my return from the trip? Thanks.

My timeline is as follows:

Application Date : 04/01/06
Receipt Date and PD : 04/04/06
Check Cashed: 04/06/06
NOA :04/14/06
NOA Received: 04/16/06
FP Notice Received: 04/21/06
FP Appointment: 05/02/06 - 07/25/06

What might be the normal time difference between FP date and interview date? Is it about 1-2 months? Any information would help me in deciding about my FP date> Thanks.

AEM2006 said:
My timeline is as follows:

Application Date : 04/01/06
Receipt Date and PD : 04/04/06
Check Cashed: 04/06/06
NOA :04/14/06
NOA Received: 04/16/06
FP Notice Received: 04/21/06
FP Appointment: 05/02/06 - 07/25/06

What might be the normal time difference between FP date and interview date? Is it about 1-2 months? Any information would help me in deciding about my FP date> Thanks.

Looking at the other people's applications, I think it can range anywhere between 6 weeks to 6 months. I also would like to know for sure, because I have FP on Thursday this week, and I am wondering if I can take time off from my extremely busy schedule or if I should wait for another 2 weeks when I will be free.

I would also appreciate any info.

Fountainhead said:
Looking at the other people's applications, I think it can range anywhere between 6 weeks to 6 months. I also would like to know for sure, because I have FP on Thursday this week, and I am wondering if I can take time off from my extremely busy schedule or if I should wait for another 2 weeks when I will be free.

I would also appreciate any info.

If you are not in a hurry to get your Citizenship and planning to be in USA for next 6 months then it doesn't matter when you appear for your FP appointment as long as you complete FP before the deadline. For me the deadline for FP is 07/25/2006.

I think it goes back to one's own priorities. There can't be anyone on this forum who could predict your outcome accurately. If I were you, I would follow the dates provided by USCIS, 'cause any change to this, you're at their mercy.

My 2 cents.

- Legolas

My wife and I applied for N400 on Feb 17th 2006.
We both gave FPs on 4/6/06/ in Seattle.

My wife got the interview letter on 4/17/06 (interview is on 6/5/06).

I haven't received my interview letter yet.

What might be delaying my letter? I checked for FP results and they said they sent it back on the same day (4/6/06).

Any pointers?

Thanks.

In our case, my wife's interview letter came a few days after mine even though we're slotted for the same interview date/time. The delay might be due to various hypothetical factors - (a) your namecheck, IBIS, etc. not yet complete (b) your full packet not yet transferred to local ASC, etc.

- Legolas

DakotaBlizzard said:
I called FBI and talked to an agent. Told me that they received my finger prints on Mar 28, 2006 and returned within 1.5 mins. Jeez not sure how much longer do I need to wait for my interview letter.

Thx for the tel#. Where can I get NE servce center #...

Dear DakotaBlizzard:

Did you get your interview letter? or any correspondance from immigration office? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
NSC-Denver: Spouse got FP notice and not me.

We got the PD receipt notices same day. But she got her FP notice last week and I am afraid it is lost in mail or some! Anybody got the same experience?
Thanks.