Nebraska N400 Timeline

NOA for Interview, after FP

Hi,

I am also wondering how long it takes to get the Letter for Interview, after FP is done.
My FP was on 3/21.

Any inputs please!

Nakoo

Nakoo Hi,

I am also wondering how long it takes to get the Letter for Interview, after FP is done.
My FP was on 3/21.

Any inputs please!

Nakoo

I think it depends on your DO load.

Nakoo,
Depends on DO load. Also I think many DO's (especially ones with fewer immigration officers staff) do interviews certain days of the month and certain
days of week.
In any case I have seen people wait from 10 days to 2 months after FP to get
interview letters (in most cases).
In rare cases people have received interview letter before going for FP and sometimes people have waited lot longer.
Hang in there.

sd12,

you are lucky man.....your ID is exactly 1 month after your PD. For me it is lil over 2 months.

pdev11,
I am almost sure that I will not get the decision due to my dual A#.
Eventhough I am not sure how much time FBI takes for finishing name check,
sometimes I worry if having an interview scheduled too quickly means having
pending name check.
We will see in couple of weeks.

N-400 timeline

Well I am back on this forum after 4 yrs 9 month.
Today I send my and spouse N-400 application to NSC.
Lets see how it goes.

Online Status Disappeared - Interview Letter

Hi,
My online status disappeared today. Seems they are processing the Interview Letter
Nakoo
DO Detroit

N-400 Mailed - 1/6
PD - 1/10
NOA dated 1/18 - Received 1/20
FP Noticed date 2/24 received 3/3
FP Done 3/21

]

dvt786_OR said:
N-400 NSC New case

PD 3/8/06
NOA 3/18/06 [Receipt]
FP NOA 4/01/06
FP Appt 4/13/06

dvt786_OR,

Where did you apply from? I applied from Kansas City. Sent on 03/20/06 and received on 03/23/06. Haven't received NOA yet.

Thanks.

Any one in the Chicago DO, applied in Jan or Feb, received the interview letter? Thanks a lot.

N400 @NSC from Boise

Status Update: Interview notice received today April 6th for May 2nd just for me. Still awaiting response for my spouse. We had sent in our applications together and had our FP done on the same day.

Earlier I had mentioned that there was a typo on my I-797C notice against my name. Even though the IO at Boise ASC mentioned that everything was ok, I noticed that the FP ND had the typo and so did the FP machine data. The IO updated the FP machine data. He mentioned that he wasn't responsible if data wasn't updated at USCIS. To be on the safe side, I had sent in a letter with the requested correction to NSC. Today, I was surprised to receive the Interview ND with the corrected name. Even more surprising was my letter that I had dispatched to NSC was enclosed in the letter from Boise ASC. Wow, coordinated effort indeed. I did not expect this of USCIS.

1. Application Mailed: 07-FEB-2006
2. Application Received: 08-FEB-2006
3. Check cashed on: 13-FEB-2006
4. PD : 08-FEB-2006
5. ND : 17-FEB-2006
6. RD : 27-FEB-2006
7. FP ND: 3-MAR-2006
8. FP RD: 6-MAR-2006
9. FP Appt: 22-MAR-2006 at Boise, ID ASC
10. Interview ND: 3-APR-2006
11. Interview on: 2-MAY-2006

- Legolas

Chicago DO

Hi, After my FP at Waukegan on 4/1/06, I called the FBI number and was told that it was cleared the same day (4/1/06) and returned within 1.5 minutes :confused: What does returning within 1.5 minutes mean?

My online status is unchanged.

Legolas,

Same problem with my wife's name. But we got the interview letter but the name was still incorrect. I guess I will have to wait until the interview. At the same time I had my FP done around the same date as yours but my Interview is on Jun 2.

N400 @NSC from Boise

pdev11 said:
Same problem with my wife's name. But we got the interview letter but the name was still incorrect. I guess I will have to wait until the interview. At the same time I had my FP done around the same date as yours but my Interview is on Jun 2.

pdev11:

During my FP'ing trip, the IO mentioned that I could just wait and inform during the interview. I didn't want any delay after the fact (namecheck, etc.) and hence sent them a letter.

N400 @NSC from Boise

Legolas said:
Status Update: Interview notice received today April 6th for May 2nd just for me. Still awaiting response for my spouse. We had sent in our applications together and had our FP done on the same day.

Earlier I had mentioned that there was a typo on my I-797C notice against my name. Even though the IO at Boise ASC mentioned that everything was ok, I noticed that the FP ND had the typo and so did the FP machine data. The IO updated the FP machine data. He mentioned that he wasn't responsible if data wasn't updated at USCIS. To be on the safe side, I had sent in a letter with the requested correction to NSC. Today, I was surprised to receive the Interview ND with the corrected name. Even more surprising was my letter that I had dispatched to NSC was enclosed in the letter from Boise ASC. Wow, coordinated effort indeed. I did not expect this of USCIS.

1. Application Mailed: 07-FEB-2006
2. Application Received: 08-FEB-2006
3. Check cashed on: 13-FEB-2006
4. PD : 08-FEB-2006
5. ND : 17-FEB-2006
6. RD : 27-FEB-2006
7. FP ND: 3-MAR-2006
8. FP RD: 6-MAR-2006
9. FP Appt: 22-MAR-2006 at Boise, ID ASC
10. Interview ND: 3-APR-2006
11. Interview on: 2-MAY-2006

- Legolas

We received my spouse's Interview Notice today. Same place, same time..

Interview Letter Recd - DO Detoit

Hi,
Just received my Interview letter on Friday. My time line is:

N-400 Mailed - 1/6
PD - 1/10
NOA dated 1/18 - Received 1/20
FP Noticed date 2/24 received 3/3
FP Done 3/21
NOA for Interview, date 3/31, received on 4/7
Interview Date - 6/5

DO - Detroit