ND Oct\'99 guys please read

Ravi Shankar

Registered Users (C)
I called VSC last week and was told by the IIO that they are processing cases received between Oct 1st and 15th \'99. I also saw some other posting that few other guys got the same reply. But uptill now we hav\'nt seen any FP notices or an answer from IIO to anybody the their FP notices have been sent.

Can we try calling IIO and figure out what is going on at VSC.

No Title

There are people in this board(VSC) who actively participate or some post their information to add quantity/quality to this board(Thanks for all of these participants). But there seems to be lot takers than givers. Taking this count, I don\'t think it makes sense to query IIO. But still, something is better than nothing.

When I call IIO next time, let me see what they reply for this question.

No Title

I called up IIO today. She told me that they are doing Oct cases but my case has not yet picked up. I did not ask more questions since I understand that my case might be taken up by an officer who could still be with September cases. But , this is very surprising since my ND is Oct 1, 99 RD is Sep 20, 99 and I am in EB-2 current (India).

No Title

My RD is Sept 17, ND is Oct 1. EB2 India current.
goofie_bunny, we are in the same boat.
Pl. let us know as soon as you get your FP.
I\'ll do the same, when I\'ll get mine.
Hopfully in near future....

No Title

I just received a RFE for my case which is Oct 99 with FP reference to my previuse message. I think they are processing all Oct. cases that did their FP, and since you do your FP and till INS receive it ussualy takes couple of days, I am sure INS will send lots of FP notice for Oct. cases in Feb and for Feb and March we will see tons of approval for Oct cases.

No Title

My ND=10/99, EB3, India, PD=Not Current, NO FP yet! Will I get FP since my PD is not current??? Anyone ??

No Title

My attorney\'s office has received FP notices for EB3 India people with ND of Oct 10 and Oct 11, 1999. It hasn\'t come for me though with a ND of Oct 5, 1999. Guess its with a slowpoke adjudicator at VSC - the VerySlowCenter!!

No Title

hey guys, mine is PD 6/96,RD sep 99,ND oct 12/99, FP done in end aug,EB2,India
still waiting for RFE/approval.May be FP are done w.r.t PD?what is yours?