ND Oct 6th 200 RFE received

Hello All,
FYI,
Received RFE, details below
EB2, INDIA, RIR
RD: Sept 11th 2000
ND: Oct 06th 2000
RFE issued: August 2nd
RFE is for employment letter and last 3 pay stubs.
Received EAD and completed FP.
My lawyer has replied to the RFE yesterday.

Wait n Watch

yes, I did

Yes, I did change my residance after I applied for 485, my new residance is in the same county & state though.
I informed my lawyer and they have sent the update to INS.
The change of address was sent before receving the RFE.

quite possible

It is quite possible. Maybe INS thinks that since I changed my
address possibilly i also changed my job and for the same reason they want to verify my employment letter (which includes job title and responsibilities) and pay stubs.

No Title

Changing residence to a different state might prompt INS to think that you might have changed your company and hence the rfe. This is my view.

??

well, even if INS thinks that way and if u are still with the same company, u will still be able to provide them with the employment letter and pay stubs, so that should take care of the problem,
off course this will result in a delay. A work around maybe not to inform INS of the change in address if its possible to still reterive your mail from the old address.

Could be , but ...

Well, most of us are consultants and we change clients quite often ... so we may need to change
residence once in a while. Also, most of us rent apartments which makes it easier to change
residence. I would hope that unless we change residence to another state, it woudn\'t impact the
I-485 case review.

the whole point

is that as long as u can stick to the same consulting company, it should not matter who your client is (atleast at this stage), because its your consulting company who will be providing you with employment letter and pay stubs, so even if u have to move to a different state, it would not matter except that they will want to do more detailed checking on you and therefore more time.

INS received RFE info

I just check the AVM it said they received the RFE information, AVM is
"It is taking between 365 to 540 days to process this kind of request but since processing had started before the RFE was sent out, to process such a case it takes 540 days",

If processing had already started before RFE was issued then it should take less than 540 days...does not make any sence at all.

My message also says - It is taking between 365 to 540 days to process this kind of request but sinc

Can anyone explain what this means and when we can hope to get approved?