ND November List

KVoora

Registered Users (C)
I had been maintaining a list (tracker list) of those users on this net with ND as November. (See the attachment in MS EXCEL).

I came across 72 cases of which 43 have been approved, 3 have been issued with RFE, 1 has been transferred to local INS and 17 are still waiting (I could have missed some posts on the forum and it could have resulted in not updating some entries).

It helped me a lot in figuring out when my approval would come. I am posting it here so that others can track their cases using this list.

Very Useful..

Hi KVoora,
Your spreadsheet is very useful, and I hope the November Waiters can
input more details of our cases and keep in touch by emaillist.
Thanks
SMadduluri
my details are
ND:Nov 03,2000, EB2,EAC-01-027-*****,Virginia,No RFEs..
Email:smadduluri@yahoo.com

Thanks Kvoora

That is very useful. I wonder why 17 of the November guys are still not approved when december cases are floating left and right.

Here is an UNLUCKY

ND 11/15/2000, RD 10/09/2000, PD 08/1999, FP 02/2001.

I hope we will get your approval notice very soon.

Maddulari your case seems like mine...when did you last call iio? What did they say?

I\'m from VA, Nd 11/16/2000 I called IIO a week ago .. they said they are waiting for an A-file from DC. Let me know about your case...

Also my thanks to KVoora

RFE message (Sep 28) heard on AVM

I have heard the RFE message on AVM and am waiting for my lawyer to receive the RFE details. I amn\'t sure what they are looking for in the RFE ..KVoora please update my status to RFE and I will post my RFE details.
Thanks

I can never reach IIO

Hi HowdyDude,
The AVM message was updated and unfortunately I have received a RFE
 on Sep 28,and am waiting for the lawyer to receive the details.
I live and work in Reston,VA .
Thanks
Sridhar
sreem@lycos.com

Still Waiting

RD 10/00 ND 11/00 Called IIO on 9/6 - was told case will be assigned in 7-10 days. Called on 9/21 - case not assigned as yet.. Still waiting...